Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
hi roomies glad to see yall im working up on my 9 month of nosmoke!
Wahooooo congrats on the 9 months, that's fabulous!!! Glad you like VW. I didn't care much for most of what I'd ordered from them, but the mango tea was good. Now that I DIY gonna try to make some, probably tonite or tomorrow. For the juice you don't like, if you don't have anyone local, you can offer it here, or we also have a PIF section on ECF, (pay it forward) you can offer it, someone will claim it and you mail it to them

kenna, I drive on the right side all the time hun hehehe

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
We sit in the left front sat of the car, and drive on the right side of the road. I suppose sitting in the right front seat of the car and drive on the left side of the road would help me with the fact that the left side of my face is ageing faster than the right.

Doesn't make much difference, so long as you can see oncoming traffic better. Wouldn't like to be driving a USPS rural delivery car in high-traffic areas.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Wahooooo congrats on the 9 months, that's fabulous!!! Glad you like VW. I didn't care much for most of what I'd ordered from them, but the mango tea was good. Now that I DIY gonna try to make some, probably tonite or tomorrow. For the juice you don't like, if you don't have anyone local, you can offer it here, or we also have a PIF section on ECF, (pay it forward) you can offer it, someone will claim it and you mail it to them

Be careful offering it here.. Rules... But you can post it on the PIF (pay it forward) thread with no problem.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Might have 'nother v-vert!

Had to take my '99 Tahoe in fer an intermittent driver's window (not good in dis weather). While Jim, my mechanic, was investigating da issue, got talkin' with his 65 yo widowed Mom. She asked 'bout my vaping. Gave her da Iffy vapin' spiel and her eyes got wider as I went thru da med bennies, cigs avoided and monie$ $aved.

Let her try three flavs I had with me. Her smile day-um near reached her wide eyes. Already have a couple of lil' eGo/eMDCC setups made up fer her. Gonna met up with her Thursday AM fer outside coffee and vaping lessons at a local cafe.

BTW, she's a past $99 cig-a-like-cart-kit victim of yesteryears. Hopefully, she's now ready to kick da 'bakky'!

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
So....no one here seems to have heard anything from Jewels for quite awhile, and I know we're all concerned. For what it's worth......going through the old threads, came across one of her posts and clicked her avi to see when she was last here on ECF. Totally surprised me !! Showed Aug. 11, 2015. Wish we had a way to know it was really her......:cry:

Hmmm? Yep, long time now we haven't heard anything. I think a couple of us tried contacting her - 'off ECF' - but no one got a reply back. Sure do miss her and hope things worked out health wise for her.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Might have 'nother v-vert!

Had to take my '99 Tahoe in fer an intermittent driver's window (not good in dis weather). While Jim, my mechanic, was investigating da issue, got talkin' with his 65 yo widowed Mom. She asked 'bout my vaping. Gave her da Iffy vapin' spiel and her eyes got wider as I went thru da med bennies, cigs avoided and monie$ $aved.

Let her try three flavs I had with me. Her smile day-um near reached her wide eyes. Already have a couple of lil' eGo/eMDCC setups made up fer her. Gonna met up with her Thursday AM fer outside coffee and vaping lessons at a local cafe.

BTW, she's a past $99 cig-a-like-cart-kit victim of yesteryears. Hopefully, she's now ready to kick da 'bakky'!
Whoo hoo! Nice job iffy! Maybe some day we might see her here on the porch, but most important is helping her find a better way. Thumbs up and a rolling smiley or two..

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
came across one of her posts and clicked her avi to see when she was last here on ECF. Totally surprised me !! Showed Aug. 11, 2015. Wish we had a way to know it was really her......
oh wow! Hope it was her, but I imagine she'd have done at least a quick post here if it was. Hope it was her and all is well. Thanks for sharing that

Be careful offering it here.. Rules... But you can post it on the PIF (pay it forward) thread with no problem.
Woops, thanks. I knew we couldn't try to sell anything but either didn't realize or forgot that it's not ok to say hey, anyone want this? Thanks for clarifying that. I've read the rules several times but there are just so dang many of them and I forget easy lol

kewl!! That's wonderful, hope she can stick with it this time!

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
So....no one here seems to have heard anything from Jewels for quite awhile, and I know we're all concerned. For what it's worth......going through the old threads, came across one of her posts and clicked her avi to see when she was last here on ECF. Totally surprised me !! Showed Aug. 11, 2015. Wish we had a way to know it was really her......:cry:

Ecstasy!! I am so glad you unearthed that bit of news!:nun:

Hmmm? Yep, long time now we haven't heard anything. I think a couple of us tried contacting her - 'off ECF' - but no one got a reply back. Sure do miss her and hope things worked out health wise for her.
I did a search on the last front porch thead, and clicked on her name - it says:
my4jewels was last seen: Aug 11, 2015
so almost a month later,,, and nothing.... maybe some of us could try a private message to her? here on the forums?

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
.... maybe some of us could try a private message to her? here on the forums?
I did. As soon as I saw Yiddle's post.

If she's checking in or someone is checking in for her . . . .

ETA: And, I'm sure I'm not the only one that did!

Sterno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2010
Oklahoma City
www.reosmods.com
Sorry guys, for my earlier bad behavior in the H/O:(
Scott...am i still your sweetie?:blush:

I'm going to bed to have sweet dreams now, but i "discovered' this band on the Reo thread n wanted to share it:

its ok hon love ya :wub:

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Well we decided to stay till Saturday and that big storm which was the most powerful storm they have had here between May and Sept in history seemed to blow a lot of smoke out so we are going to stop at our friends house about 2 1/2 hours away till Tuesday then drive the rest of the way home about another 4-5hours and hopefully the holiday traffic will be over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread