Status
Not open for further replies.

Ou2mame

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2015
Long island
Dangit! I was hoping to make it through this week without a purchase. And it's only Tuesday!
Think I'm ordering one of those, with the one-piece acrylic tank too. Will see how they compare to the real thing. :)
I use a package tracker app on my phone and it was empty except for a juice order that I got today. Now it's gonna get full again haha.. Still waiting on the evic mini to be released

BigGOOSE

Verified Member
Jul 6, 2015
Dangit! I was hoping to make it through this week without a purchase. And it's only Tuesday!
Think I'm ordering one of those, with the one-piece acrylic tank too. Will see how they compare to the real thing. :)
please let me know how the acrylic tank works out, i have by far exceeded my annual vape budget in the past week:danger::tumble:

Reactions: Mooch

BigGOOSE

Verified Member
Jul 6, 2015
My gf let's me spend however much money I want. She's just glad we quit smoking lol
my wife is always on board with what i buy. she tries to vape socially but she is just a social smoker no real interest in it for her so i try to buy her something nice of equal value so my 100 mod just cost me 200 buckaroos.

Reactions: Vchick

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I might be wrong as I can't recall if it was labeled as authentic or clone. But here is the packaging not sure how to tell a clone from an authentic.
ff358f913be8841539dabfa36bef3196.jpg
22894e8234e8e66824e5073560e56d46.jpg
9f52403d9d48601bdbf598a4e5b03955.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That'sthe clone. I have two identical boxes to that now that my second Goblin Mini arrived yesterday.

The authentic has a scratch and check sticker that holds the top and bottom of the box together.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
well, it had to happen...usps site lied - AGAIN :( Oh well, it only left China on the 25th. I did have to cancel an item due to it holding up the rest of the order. Not bad at all!

Sorry to hear that. I know you were eagerly awaiting for it to be put in your hands.

Maybe it will arrive this weekend.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
well, it had to happen...usps site lied - AGAIN :( Oh well, it only left China on the 25th. I did have to cancel an item due to it holding up the rest of the order. Not bad at all!

Sorry that happened. I know you were eager to try it out.

Maybe it will be here this weekend.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Still looking for deck screw size. And filler screw size. WHAT UP?... Anybody?
Two Bears. No luck with Friends screw shop(closed a few years back). I'm still looking. Did see someone mentioned eBay for goblin screws but not mini. I would rather find them locally. Will keep looking . Ordering another mini with the goliath v2 tomarrow. I liked the reviews on the goliath, with exception to p. Busardo filling his lawnmower with what looked like a 20 gallon gas container . That cracked me up laughing! Funny guy!

Dave I have a Model 1-3 Orchid and the screws looked similar but they do not fit in the Goblin Mini. back to the drawing board.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I've seen clones come in the original box and in the reviews they said it looked 100% original, down to the 510 drip tip adapter not being machined right lol

The Goblin Mini works absolutely perfect in every way and gives the best flavor. Even better than the Magma and Veritas, and as good as the short attys like the Rogue and Freakshow Mini.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I was watching a comparison on YouTube between the clone and authentic and the guy said both of them had the same problem with the 510 adapter so he assumed they might be from the same factory.

What was wrong with the Mini's 510. Mine is working like the energizer bunny.

Vape it all day every day since I got it. I drip at home in the evenings.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
So then technically they all would be authentic or all clones. Hmmm interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet they are made in the same place. They may be making 1:1 clones; or they may be taking some authentics out a side door before the scratch and check sticker is applied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread