Smok tfv4

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigGOOSE

Verified Member
Jul 6, 2015
Get the full kit, ni200 coils, sextuple coils, quad coils, the dual/vertical rba decks and u r set for a while, this tank rocks, my oring has been holding up fine
As far as i know the nickel coils aren't out yet, you can preorder them though. and the sextuple coils? didn't know this was even a thing.

Pugs1970

Unresolved Status
Aug 22, 2015
Manchester UK
Thanks for the feedback, i hope they are selling o rings as there have been a lot melted in vids I've watched, yeah definitely need the full kit with RBA section
been tanning mine all day, absolutely fine, if you rag it @ 100w+ then yeah I can imagine you might have issues but nothing with me yet :)

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
In regards to this tank................

If your a tootle puffer hide under the covers.

If your a high wattage cloudz luvin mother you just died and went to heaven.

If your a middle of the roader that likes STM's and RTA's be warned this tank isn't very middle of the road friendly. With the RBA I could tame it but then its like a 100 other tanks. With the stock coils this thing has so-so flavor, heavy juice consumption and its crazy for batteries.

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    I currently have high hopes for it. While I'll likely just sit aside and never use the included pre-wound coils I have 2ea of the single and dual RBA's on order along with the tank. The plus's I see are:
    • huge build deck
    • topfill
    • massive air flow
    • same (decent) capacity with RBA installed
    I have two Kanger Sub-Tank's and 3 STM's. While the ST's have a decent sided deck, however with the loss of tank capacity (using the RBA) and the lousy 'whistling' sound it makes and bottom fill I rarely use them. I like my STM's (ex-specially the one outfitted with a top fill) but there is just no room for anything but a 'simple' build and I find it lacking in flavor. (I do like the size/formfactor)

The TFV4 seems large but actually overhangs a IPV4S a similar amount. (don't recall exact measurements) With the large single and dual RBA decks available this might be a decent tank.

Night_mirror

ECF Veteran
    Aug 21, 2015
    Richmond, VA
    Fasttech is all preorder for the nickel and sextuplet, cvapor seems legit i might be placing an order. Thank you
    In stock at Sweet Vapes ordered a pack of sextuple coils today and I should have them by Thursday. They also have spare parts like bottom o rings in stock.

Reactions: BigGOOSE

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Planet Awesome
    www.rpad.tv
    I've only been playing with it for a few days -- one with the tri-coil and one with the quad-coil. I love the top refill. The vapor production is impressive. Neither coil impressed me with flavor, though the tri-coil was a little better. I wouldn't say it's the "best" tank out there, because saying any tank is the best is foolish. Different vapers have different priorities. Admittedly, I need to spend more time with it and wait for my dual-coil RBA heads to arrive.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread