VapeWild

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpurtell89

Aug 16, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
sp obviously there are quite a few threads out there on this particular brand of juice but I jussi relieved my first order from vape wild and well the juice capes great I'm noticing I burn through a tank extremely quick.

On cloud custard
Sweet complexity
Among others.

I ordered 80% VG using my RTA on my zephyrus and this juice is vaping through SUPER FAST

Anyone else experience this?

bpurtell89

Aug 16, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
Vw customer service is amazing. Two weeks ago I ordered a juice that was new and improved. Got it fast as usual. Today a package from BW shows up. Turns out they had sent me the old recipe, so they sent me 60 ml of the new mix plus freebies and apologized for the inconvience.
Wow that's awesome. All this talk about freebies and I ordered I 30mil bottle one 15 mil bottle and 2 samples and got a measly 3 10 mil freebies lol. Free is good but everything I've heard I expected more!
I will def be placing an order for a large bottle of the On cloud custard though, best custard flavor I've vaped hands down!!!

Reactions: dionysuskiss

dionysuskiss

Cloud Dancer
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2014
Dallas,Texas
Wow that's awesome. All this talk about freebies and I ordered I 30mil bottle one 15 mil bottle and 2 samples and got a measly 3 10 mil freebies lol. Free is good but everything I've heard I expected more!
I will def be placing an order for a large bottle of the On cloud custard though, best custard flavor I've vaped hands down!!!
The amount of freebies you get are the same every time, no matter how much you spend. 30ml of free juice is still nothing to scoff at. And I have found some of my favorites, though the samples, especially the mystery flavors.

Reactions: MaxwellPink
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread