◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
Funny tho, that the one mod I did have the presence of mind to snap a couple was the one person who asked (which is surprising).

(not)

21074440595_00ec1b087e.jpg
20886355190_f37dcc14b6.jpg
21074440085_b7b513fb5b.jpg
OMG It's a show stopper! You're amazing!

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
oh, now Tami. that was just for effect. don'tchew go takin' it to heart now! :p
Sorry, I can't get the picture of you racing across your back yard nekkid with flames shooting out ur nether regions out of my head. :lol:

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
Just wanted to stop in and say the Pinch is still going strong and unmodded. That makes it very dull from a Beta feedback point of view, but awesome from a "gee I love this thing" point of view. I have cleaned the contact a couple of times with thick paper and having it accessible like it is is an excellent thing. Takes all of 5 seconds to do. And I haven't managed to auto fire or mangle anything pocketing it in the front pocket of jeans. Course I have not carried it on a job site and don't intend to, that's what my printed and quickly replaceable but not nearly as cool mods are for.

BTW, laughed when I heard this: You know your a true vaper when you see OMG and read it as 0 mg.

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Is it my turn yet??
<where's that crazy person emoji??>

I know, it's ridiculous. They got rid of my 2 staple smileys when they changed the forum.

that just sucks :-x

I mean, what the hell is this? → :) ← . . . . . . .

405112.jpg

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
I really liked the one with the weird eyeball and tongue sticking out. I want to use it because thats how I look... er, feel.. yeah, just how I'm "feeling" :sneaky: <--- this? nope :unsure:<---- what does this mean? :confused::mad::eek: and don't get me started on these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread