Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
Vape Wild Strawberry and Cream V2 is much more like an in your face yogurt. Love it and it's cheap...
Yogurt vapes have a very distinct taste to them that's not like the normal "cream" blends we get everywhere.

The S&C v2 juice by vape wild is pretty good though, I'll give you that. I got 60ml of it that I've steeped for about 2 weeks, it just keeps getting better. I kinda wanna buy a ton of it so I can have it steep for a month or so. It's cool they started a pre-steeped line, but they only have one PG\VG ratio at the moment.

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
Vaping strawberry custard from Coval right now, I'd put it up there with Simple Vapors yogurt. Very quality.
Coval is some pretty good stuff. Love their Bucks juice (watermelon cucumber high VG), and the strawberry custard as you mentioned. Their 120ml bottles are pretty decent priced as well.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
Vape Wild Strawberry and Cream V2 is much more like an in your face yogurt. Love it and it's cheap...

Its NOTHING like a yogurt and I can say that because Im actually vaping right now.

Its a good Strawberries and cream flavor but unless youve had a good strawberry yogurt e-juice before then you have no real basis for comparison.

Good Life Vapors Yoplay Parlay was a real yogurt flavor but unfortunately its been discontinued because of diacetyl.

I look forward to comparing The Schwartz The Upside to Yoplay Parlay and seeing how it measures up.

Last edited:

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
Its NOTHING like a yogurt and I can say that because Im actually vaping right now.

Its a good Strawberries and cream flavor but unless youve had a good strawberry yogurt e-juice before then you have no real basis for comparison.

Good Life Vapors Yoplay Parlay was a real yogurt flavor but unfortunately its been discontinued because of diacetyl.

I look forward to comparing The Schwartz The Upside to Yoplay Parlay and seeing how it measures up.

Yeah man, I agree that the SC2 is nothing like a yogurt.... Shoot, the name says exactly what it is, strawberry & cream. I ended up buying a ton of that stuff... It's okay for a cheap juice, but it gunks up my cooks pretty damn quick. I think it might have to much Ethyl Maltol in it or something.

I wasn't a big fan of Schwartz yogurt stuff.... I'm willing to give it another shot though, I had a bit of a cold when I tried it the first time, so maybe that was a contributing factor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: zapped

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
Yeah man, I agree that the SC2 is nothing like a yogurt.... Shoot, the name says exactly what it is, strawberry & cream. I ended up buying a ton of that stuff... It's okay for a cheap juice, but it gunks up my cooks pretty damn quick. I think it might have to much Ethyl Maltol in it or something.

I wasn't a big fan of Schwartz yogurt stuff.... I'm willing to give it another shot though, I had a bit of a cold when I tried it the first time, so maybe that was a contributing factor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dr crimmys ejuice has a strawberry yogurt flavor and the reviews thus far have been great. cant beat the price either. 30 bucks for 60ml.

next paycheck im giving them a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread