Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Wahooooo congrats on the 9 months, that's fabulous!!! Glad you like VW. I didn't care much for most of what I'd ordered from them, but the mango tea was good. Now that I DIY gonna try to make some, probably tonite or tomorrow. For the juice you don't like, if you don't have anyone local, you can offer it here, or we also have a PIF section on ECF, (pay it forward) you can offer it, someone will claim it and you mail it to them

kenna, I drive on the right side all the time hun hehehe
You wild child!

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Sorry guys, for my earlier bad behavior in the H/O:(
Scott...am i still your sweetie?:blush:

I'm going to bed to have sweet dreams now, but i "discovered' this band on the Reo thread n wanted to share it:

ABB! Used to sneak off to Piedmont Park in Atlanta in my early teens & watch the bands play. Actually got to see them a couple of times when Duane was still alive. Soooo much fun!

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
Someone mentioned that Jewels' profile says she was "last seen" in August. The most recent post she made was 7 months ago. Our friend Cave also shows as having been last seen in August, and his last post was 6 months ago.

I've come to believe that the ECF "last seen" dates are not indicative of a member actually being logged in to the site. I'm simply giving my opinion. I am not trying to sell it, bum anyone out, or change anyone else's opinion. I have absolutely no concrete knowledge or even a good guess regarding the methods by which the ECF software comes up with the "last seen" date.

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
images

Here ya go, Mike and anyone else who needs some brew!

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Is last seen the last time someone viewed one of their posts?
Last Seen should be the last time logged in and browsing on ECF, I believe.

Good morning, everyone! Thanks for the coffee, Gracie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread