• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I think I'll take the 2/1000 sec penalty and keep it at fifty watts too. It really only became apparent when my 510 went bad and the atty caught on fire at the beginning of a vape.

-*Plese excuz any iPone-tyos
Was that with a steel build, reason I asked - it happened to me, but that was on a Yihi SX Mini M whereas I have never had it happen with Nickel

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
At the suggestion of using 12mg now and then to try and calm 'upset tum', I started using some GVC I've had sat in a dark cupboard since last year - some say these custards improve with age ..can't say I've found that to be so (at least, not for me anyway). So, my stock of GVC may be suitably aged, but isn't tasting particularly great to me!
I ordered some Chefs Welsh Custard 12mg last week ...may get here today :)

Last seen June 5th (being nagged by better half for spending too much money on shiney things :laugh:)
I've seen a number of people come and go - some stay longer than others. I suppose some may find they have/learn all they need to carry on without smoking tobacco.
There's been a few in this thread, a few in the UK forum in general, and a few in the Nicoticket section ...I daresay it happens in all areas here.
Some may 'fall off the wagon', others may find reading a forum too much gets in the way. Possibly depends on whether they began using e-cigs with the intention to use them as a means of stopping nicotine use altogether.

:laugh:
Vapemail:
1st Coil Master Tab arrived.
(earliest i've seen a postie in 10 years)
Our usual postman is very nice, and efficient too - but he doesn't get here until around 2.30 most days now ...not sure why as it used to be around lunch time.
When he was on 2weeks holiday last month, his round was delivered by different ones ..perhaps they shared the extra - whatever, it was arriving by mid-morning. It made a big difference.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
The reason for the early postie was that they were sent by EMS which means the Special Delivery postie brings them round, and although most Special Deliveries state before 1pm (there is a much more expensive before 9am option), I normally get mine before 9am although I have had them later before 1pm, suppose it's down to how many SDs they have.

Reactions: Pictor

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
The reason for the early postie was that they were sent by EMS which means the Special Delivery postie brings them round, and although most Special Deliveries state before 1pm (there is a much more expensive before 9am option), I normally get mine before 9am although I have had them later before 1pm, suppose it's down to how many SDs they have.

Ha Ha! I'm glad you said that Bob,because i was expecting other stuff.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Looking around the classies,there are a hell of a lot of Tritons for sale.It would appear, it ain't liked.
It's better imho than the Atlantis2,but i still prefare my original Atlantis.
I'm not a great fan of the Atlantis 2 either, but I do like the Triton and also the latest one I got the Silo Beast, another top fill that takes Atlantis type coils

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Makes sense ...still, I think most of you get your post before we do.
We asked him last week if he'd leave anything too big for the post box through the side gate under a recycling box if we're out - he said yes, so that's OK :)

Looking around the classies,there are a hell of a lot of Tritons for sale.It would appear, it ain't liked.
It's better imho than the Atlantis2,but i still prefare my original Atlantis.
Oddly enough, I've just been sat looking at mine (with contempt) and decided that today it gets put somewhere it won't 'offend my eye'! Can't be bothered with classifieds!

Reactions: Brynglas

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Mmmm!! Don't tempt me :evil:

:laugh:
I can understand non sub-ohmers not liking the Triton, but I have had no problems whatsoever with it, mind you I'm glad I only bought one RBA deck as looking at it it is not really a RBA deck as opposed to a rebuildable coil deck (aka when people used to rebuild the old pre-made kanger coils) which is not really my thing, will have a go with it at some time just to see how it performs though. The only thing I give it a thumbs down on is the non removable glass tank.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I think that juice shut off is preventing enough liquid getting to the coils.Basically, the coil is wrapped in a sleeve.
I'm not dry hitting,but it's getting there(0.5 coil @30w).
Have you tried the Triton with a non TC mod Bob(Kanthal mode).
Before I put the Triton with the pre-built steel coil on the DNA200 I had it on my Cloupor TC mod which was firing it in normal vw mode but I think I was only using it at 25w (not sure but definitely no lower than that)

Reactions: Brynglas

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Vapemail A couple of GD tips, a vase and a wide bore shorty:
GD_0011.JPG GD_WB_0001.JPG :

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread