Madvapes Weekly Contest - August 31 through September 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

GccTxs67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2015
Virginia
I really want the purple subox nano when it comes out. Why? Because it's Purple! I also like how small it is. I have a few big box mods and I'd need something smaller to take with me on the go.
HTB1WqzvHVXXXXccXXXXq6xXFXXX0.jpg

I don't know why they are not advertising it but I am pretty sure the new Nano is coming out in all black and Tiffany Blue as well.

Reactions: redrebel821

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
{waves @Crowedude654 }

What setup am I looking at?.... I've been toying with the idea of a TC mod. I'm cool with building coils - just gotta grab some TI or NI wire to accommodate. I'd *LOVE* TC on my kayfuns because that's where I have the most trouble with dry hits.

The eVic is nice for a 5000 maH mod. The iStick 40 would just be another "family" member (to go with 4 iStick 30 cousins and one iStick 50 :D) The D2 looks pretty cool - I'm thinking replaceable battery, even though the life wouldn't be as great as the eVic....

So, I think the next big acquisition would be a TC mod of some sort.

Thanks MadVapes - y'all ROCK!

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
I don't know why they are not advertising it but I am pretty sure the new Nano is coming out in all black and Tiffany Blue as well.

I have seen the ad pic for the black one, but they are not releasing it at the same time as the purple and pink ones. Not saying they are not doing a blue, just I haven't seen anything on it yet.

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
Not an entry
I have seen the ad pic for the black one, but they are not releasing it at the same time as the purple and pink ones. Not saying they are not doing a blue, just I haven't seen anything on it yet.

The quote "They can have any color as long as it's black" falsely attributed to Henry Ford re: his model T, is my motto and he is my hero even if he never said it....:lol::pervy::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread