GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #106 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slowone2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Virginia
9/2 2
Looks like a nice sunny day at the beach
image.jpg

Think that is a Japanese Quince and I have 35 of those growing

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
9/2 #2
9/2
Still no real idea of why I've been so wore out the last couple of days. I don't think it'll be any better tomorrow as it's the early day.
Sounds like stress to me. Load up on water, vitamins and sleep, as much as possible, or you know what will happen. You'll be working sick, which is oh so enjoyable, or have an unscheduled break from work you won't be able to actually enjoy. ;)
9/2 - 1: Good morningnight all, thanks for the advise everyone. Yes I have to learn how to be clear, if he cuts me off let him finish; then finish my actual thought after.
:tumble:
I have some thoughts on this, but to comment now, would be an example of what Uncle was referring to. ;)
I'll PM you instead. :)

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
SmileySummertree.gif
Well - "MoringNite" - "Tree People" . . .

cute-yellow-sun-laughing.gif
. . . Start of a NEW DAY . . .
nTE7B9q8c.gif

Time for - COFFEE
proxy.php

YES - COFFEE - TIME . . .
coffee-drinker-smiley-emoticon.gif

Well - Another long night, so Thanks Everyone for the well wishes and hugs they are appreciated . . . :D

AND - YES - I have and will continue to let "GMO" know everyone is sending their encouragement and support . . . BTW: "You" should know how much he appreciates them and "Your" Support . . . :D

I read through here during the day but remember very little of it now and too lazy to go back and look again - maybe I should take notes as I go along.

PSSST - Just in case "You" didn't know already, "Multi-quotes" could help Ya' with that . . . ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just As An FYI: I cannot stress this enough - nor as strongly . . . "We" are not and are never alone here . . . Everything and anything that is posted here on ECF (as anywhere on the Internet) can be viewed at any time by anyone (and is) . . . SO - Be Forewarned and Aware . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Guess it is time to check out some of the other ECF neighborhoods . . .
putersmile1.gif

See You Later . . .

bone_wave_animation.gif

jpf880

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
oHIo
9/2

It's my Monday and I'm not enjoying it. Why can't I be independently wealthy. I don't wanna work.................. Hmmmmm maybe it's a good thing, if I stayed home all day Wifey and I would probably kill each other!

Good Vibes Your Way Uncle!

PIF @Slowone2

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
9/2 #4

jpf - I'm with you! (minus the spouse at home) It's hard to leave for work knowing I'd be content to stay home all the live long day with no one to bug me or me to bug. ;)

Plus, if I was independently wealthy, I'd be a traveling fool! Going everywhere and anywhere I wanted at anytime. Staying home as much as I wanted in between or making a new home somewhere else. The world would be my oyster! Okay, that was fun while it lasted...Have a good Monday!

Hump Day for me, so only half way to go until the 3 day weekend! :thumb:

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

Last edited:

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
9/2
2. Slow, sending healing vibes for you...hope you feel better soon!

Jpf, I hear ya! Yet another reason why I still choose to live in my own home and not move in with the bf...afraid we'd end up killing each other as well! :p...Would love to be independently wealthy though...if I was they'd never find me! (They being my kids! :lol:)

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
9/2
2. Good vibes to you Slow. Hope you are feeling better.

I'm waiting on DHL to bring me some vapemail. Another tank, that makes 4 this week and I have another one coming that hasn't shipped yet. I loves getting new tanks to try.:wub::p

Hubby called and said they got an old truck in that is identical to the one he had to sell years ago when he got laid off work and we lost/had to sell everything. (He LOVED that truck) He wants to buy it, I said as long as we can pay cash for it go ahead, waiting to hear back from him.

I thinks my vape shopping is going to come to an end for a while. Daughters birthday is coming up and she wants the world, then it'll be time for Christmas shopping. I have enough stuff to last, except for juice. I'm going to stock up on that during the upcoming sales if I can.:D

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
9/2 #2
Yes Slow....I have some healing energy for you..........
Tigg...........remember to breath..I can totally relate to what you are saying.....and at best I can say I am truly sorry...I couldn't/wound't do it for one more second......leave him be and let him hang himself....
vil-automn.gif

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
9/2 #3 (long 15 min rule)
#5 9/1

PIF @Slowone2
Tiggs Prayers your way! I feel good things are not too far away for you!:tumble:
I also feel this..........It will be so much better for you in the near future........
Uncle thank you for the update........sorry I missed it last night........
Healing energy being sent to GMO also..............
vil-automn.gif

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
9/2 #4
Angel............. lucky for you that you get a quiet day..........I need to get motivated and get somethings done...but I am so tired.....I don't think I really went back to sleep....kept thinking the firemen were going to rush in the door....even though I watched them drive off.......I hate that feeling...........
vil-automn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread