Advice????

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up.
My name is will people call me goliath I'm a month and two weeks clean thanks to vaping..
I started with an evod pen the upgraded to a sigelei 30 watt mini with a goocig ares (garbage coils I might add) now I have a herakles sub ohm tank with the stock 0.6 ohm coil on a smok xpro m80 plus and am enjoying every puff. I'm looking to get the smok tfv4 tank and either the sigelei 150 tc or the smok X cube 2.... which mod would be better of the two and why if someone can please help with my desicion...
-goliath

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
The Goliath V2 is a rebuildable tank. A tank atty that you can rebuild your own coils on.
Goliath V2 at Vaperoyalty
UD_Goliath_II_Tank__49339.1438221708.1280.1280.jpg

Reactions: Goliathdagr8

Kaezziel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
Just be aware that it does NOT have pre-built coils. You'll have to buy Kanthal or NiChrome 80 and wrap your own coils. You'll need an ohm reader, jeweler's screwdrivers, etc.. There are tons of youtube videos on how to do this, and there are many of us here who have been using rebuildable atomizers for a while now. We'd be happy to help you through the process. You'll also need wicking material for the wicks. Commonly used wicking material is cotton or rayon. I prefer rayon. Let me know if you need any info on any of this.

Reactions: Baditude

Kaezziel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
It definitely has coils that you can purchase.

It does? Huh... guess I learned something new today. It doesn't have coil 'heads' though, right? Just the pre-wrapped coils? Or am I wrong again? I've never bothered with those pre-wrapped thingies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread