Story Time DIY KIT 50.00 Gift Certificate and Juice Give Away!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
@Lannie Here's how helen is getting home.
We ship her back to @Lannie and @Fuzzy Thunderbear
dx-174_1z.jpg

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Hey You Guys!!! Are you ready to see who won this months Big Give Away Contest? I am ready to show you. But there are a few things you need to know before I release the winners!!!

How to claim your Contest Prize: ( Please make sure you follow these instructions to a T so that we can make sure that you get your claimed prize)

Everybody will need to send an email to dawnsflavors@gmail.com

50.00 Gift Certificate Winner
Email Subject: ECF Story Time 50.00 GC Winner
Email Body: Your post number and ECF Identity and Name (First and Last). We will send you an email that contains your 50.00 gift code

DIY Kit Winner
Email Subject: ECF Story Time DIY Kit Winner
Email Body: Your post number and ECF Identity, Name (first and last), Mailing Address, and Phone Number. You will also need to choose 6 flavors from our website (it is important that you choose flavors that we already carry) and whether you would like your nicotine base to be vg, pg, or 50/50.

30ml juice Winners:
Email Subject: ECF Story Time 30ml Winner
Email Body: Your post number and ECF Identity, Name (First and Last), Mailing Address, and Phone Number. You will also need to choose the flavor of e-liquid (it is important that you choose flavors that we already carry) and the strength of nicotine you would like for the liquid.

and the winners are:

50.00 Gift Certificate:
Post # 708 RaceGun59

DIY Kit:
Post # 901 LynnNC

30ml juice Winners:
Post # 617 4lph4num3rTc
Post # 333 redrebel821
Post # 20 cooladdict
Post # 130 KprtheVapr

Congrats you guys!!! Check back soon for more Contests!!!
What!!! Thank you so much for the amazing, fun contest, @dawnmarie!! This story has been a total blast. I can't believe I won! :banana:

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I know the contest is over, and I'm sorry to drag it out, but I just thought everyone would like to see a picture of this cow that's been haunting their trip and bogarting all their brownie/chocolate e-juice!

Meet Helen, the Amazing Vaping Cow :D

View attachment 486033
Best road trippin', brownie-vapin' cow around! It's great to finally meet the amazing Helen!! :)

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
Hey You Guys!!! Are you ready to see who won this months Big Give Away Contest? I am ready to show you. But there are a few things you need to know before I release the winners!!!

How to claim your Contest Prize: ( Please make sure you follow these instructions to a T so that we can make sure that you get your claimed prize)

Email Body: Your post number and ECF Identity and Name (First and Last). We will send you an email that contains your 50.00 gift code

DIY Kit Winner
Email Body: Your post number and ECF Identity, Name (first and last), Mailing Address, and Phone Number. You will also need to choose 6 flavors from our website (it is important that you choose flavors that we already carry) and whether you would like your nicotine base to be vg, pg, or 50/50.

30ml Juice Winners:
Email Body: Your post number and ECF Identity, Name (First and Last), Mailing Address, and Phone Number. You will also need to choose the flavor of e-liquid (it is important that you choose flavors that we already carry) and the strength of nicotine you would like for the liquid.

and the winners are:

50.00 Gift Certificate:
Post # 708 RaceGun59

DIY Kit:
Post # 901 LynnNC

30ml Juice Winners:
Post # 617 4lph4num3rTc
Post # 333 redrebel821
Post # 20 cooladdict
Post # 130 KprtheVapr

Woooo hooo congrats friends!!! Thanks so much for the ultra fun contest @dawnmarie . It was so much fun reading and adding to that fantastic adventure. Thanks @RaceGun59 for the tag to me so I could join in and I am so happy to see you on the winners list. Oh heck I am so happy for you all!!:w00t::thumbs::banana: I need to learn to add cool things like the others do but I guess these will have to do to show my excitement for you all. :D:wub:

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
Helen arrived home last night, safe and sound, thank you Racegun! Good thing, too, cuz she's havin' a baby in a month! LOL! And YES, OF COURSE I shared the cocoa with her! How could I resist THAT FACE?????? I mixed it with some of her favorite brownie (it really deepens the flavor and aroma of that, OMG!) and we share-vaped. ;) However, whatever juice she made off with when she left you guys didn't make it home with her. I presume she drank it on the way, siwwy cow! She must have tossed the empty bottles out on the side of the road, to hide the "evidence" from me. :lol: "Juice? WHAT juice? I have no idea what you're talking about!" Yeah, sure, Helen...

~Lannie

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama

DIY Kit Winner

30ml Juice Winners:

and the winners are:

50.00 Gift Certificate:
Post # 708 RaceGun59

DIY Kit:
Post # 901 LynnNC

30ml Juice Winners:
Post # 617 4lph4num3rTc
Post # 333 redrebel821
Post # 20 cooladdict
Post # 130 KprtheVapr

Congrats to the amazing winners

(I had to pop back in to see who won...so many awesome people participated)

Dconnor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
Las Vegas
Oh, THANK YOU!!! Lol...everyone thinks I'm crazy, but I love Smarties and Sweet Tart flavors! I'm so exited to try, and really happy someone else has tried it before!
They have a Bit o Honey flavor I want to try, but I'm told it needs some steeping time.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
My DIY kit was on the porch when I got home...awesome kit!! It has everything I need to make my own liquids!!

Thank you so much dawnmarie!!!!!
Yay!!! You'll have to keep us updated. I've decided if I ever start DIY, one of those kits is first on my wish list....lol....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread