Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
4 pcs Sony 18650VTC4 will these suffice for around .15-.20ohm at 80ish watts? Should be around 25amps, so I'm assuming that is safe. Is two 30amp batteries more than 30amps? Can't find info on that, and I'm holding my 7 week old. She is passed out lol.

You are good to go.

Be safe and enjoy!:vapor:

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
If you go back to the entry form and re-enter it will show you how many points you have. I was wrong about mine. I just checked and I had 102, not 182, lol.
I did do that I had a whooping total of 36, which is what i expected to have

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
WOOHOO I Got a WINNER EMAIL Happy Dance I'm so Excited
Thank You smok and ECF

WAY TO GO !!!!!!

ipU4lHEQ6THMw.gif

:thumbs:

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
4 pcs Sony 18650VTC4 will these suffice for around .15-.20ohm at 80ish watts? Should be around 25amps, so I'm assuming that is safe. Is two 30amp batteries more than 30amps? Can't find info on that, and I'm holding my 7 week old. She is passed out lol.
Thats exactly what I ordered from them for my Cube win. I have Samsung 25 r for my other mod but I don't push the watts in it. I wanted higher amp batteries for a safety issue. You should also find a quality separate battery charger, I have a Nitecore intellicharger i2 (2 battery slot).

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
SJ just removed all 540 links to in from around the forum I would suppose.
Exactly. The thread is just not showing up in all the forums like it was. We are still in Global, just not linked out to everywhere.

v1ks_

Has a pretty generic custom title
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Latvia
Does anybody know who won the Simpsons question yesterday?
hahaha I know it wasn't me, but I think I blew it off on the recap list and can't find where it was announced.

It was @Lomka.
Answer: Flash photography

Nokosa

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2009
Maryland - United States
www.youtube.com
Thats exactly what I ordered from them for my Cube win. I have Samsung 25 r for my other mod but I don't push the watts in it. I wanted higher amp batteries for a safety issue. You should also find a quality separate battery charger, I have a Nitecore intellicharger i2 (2 battery slot).

Xtar VC2 - RTD vapor is what I'm looking at. Their four slot charger is unavailable, but two slot is fine with me.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
hahaha I know it wasn't me, but I think I blew it off on the recap list and can't find where it was announced.

Lomka did :D Won it legitimately!!!

Qew

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Michigan

Yaaaay I Got one from the Simpsons question, i'm so joyful.

Congrats to all the winners!!!
Thanks Smok and ECF.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
I thought this thread was over.... Ahh, yet again, I join in too late, didn't get the answer right, and didn't win. Seriously, I never win any contests or drawings. It's as if I had a voodoo hex put on me. :) My wife has one a few. So, next time, I'll have to get my wife to do it for me. :)

I do have one question though... How did they find the correct answer. I'll admit, their google-fu is better than mine, but I'd like to know how. Brush up on my skills (or lack thereof). I tried googling with tonnes of negatives to filter out, but it was always a modern reference to the history of ecigs.

.....maybe I should google "google fu lessons". :)

Congrats to all the winners! I'd like to see pics of their new mods when they get them. :)
Neal, weren't you on the last set of quickdraws? :blink: Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win... | Page 1090 | E-Cigarette Forum
#39! Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread