GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #106 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
9/2 #5
Well it's about time to get moving and see about some stuff for the day.............have a great day everyone....
vil-automn.gif

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
9-2 #1

9/1 - 5: If any of you can explain this to me, I would appreciate it. How is trying to take care of her or her family; how does she abandon me? Why do I believe the same word, she believes; or should. How? Why is it being so hard? What is the lesson? tiggs is getting so tired.

:tumble:

What I learned is:

1) at the end of the day all you can do is all you can do and even though its still not enough, what makes it enough is that it was all you could do;

2) to be true to who you are inside.

3) You cannot make everyone happy, and its not to you to try.. it is to you to find your own happiness

4) be with one who is happy with who you are - not who they want you to be

5) Life is the hardest thing there is, its full of up's and downs - so focus on the up's life throws your way, they will carry you through all the downs

73822e420a.jpg

If trees could talk, they would sit and tell us stories of the heartaches and struggles of our forefathers - for all we can see, is their success. But it is true they knew much pain, as well as much joy.

My prayers go out to all those in need of prayers..

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
9/2 #6
9-2 #1

What I learned is:

1) at the end of the day all you can do is all you can do and even though its still not enough, what makes it enough is that it was all you could do;

2) to be true to who you are inside.

3) You cannot make everyone happy, and its not to you to try.. it is to you to find your own happiness

4) be with one who is happy with who you are - not who they want you to be

5) Life is the hardest thing there is, its full of up's and downs - so focus on the up's life throws your way, they will carry you through all the downs
If trees could talk, they would sit and tell us stories of the heartaches and struggles of our forefathers - for all we can see, is their success. But it is true they knew much pain, as well as much joy.

My prayers go out to all those in need of prayers..
Very well said @Opinionated ...........Welcome to the Vape Tree....the best thread on ECF......
tcskUHu.gif
vil-automn.gif

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
9/2 #2 PIF to @Shawn Hoefer

Ahhhhh... might be a few degrees cooler today because we have some clouds (was 99F yesterday) and it's about time I got my tired old .... outside to do some work (much as I'd rather sit here and vape and BS).

045 Meadow Lake.jpg

Meadow Lake, Central Cascades, Orygun. That little lump in the distance (just right of center) is Black Butte, just outside of Sisters, OR.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I know what you mean Slow.........but hang in there....I have a feeling there might be more......
@Opinionated you are most welcome.........IMHO this is the best place hang out and get a little more personal with some really great members........ask questions and maybe win some really good juice...........

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
9/2 #3 PIF to @mac63

Back for a quickie, then off again. @Opinionated ... seen you on other threads, M'Lady. Welcome to be best one. @Slowone2 , you need to go back and edit your last post to start it with today's date and entry number if you want to win juice. :)

050 Mt Washington from Corbett Lake.jpg

Mt. Washington (again) from Corbett Lake. You have now seen it from 3 of the 4 sides, but the fourth won't be shown here because it is just a HUGE lava field with NO trees visible. Oh well...

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
9/2
4. My son is coming into town tonight but he's only going to be here for a little while so I'll barely get to see him. Had hoped to take him and his brother out to dinner because their birthday is this coming Sunday and tonight would have been the only time to have them both together. Unfortunately he won't be in until probably 10:00 so way too late for dinner. Bummer.

@Opinionated - Welcome to the Vape Tree...you'll find a great bunch of peeps here. It's one of my favorite places to hang out!

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I don't want to muck up the thread.. so I will dedicate this to @Slowone2

9-2 #3

Just want to thank all of you who welcomed me, @rangerrobin @angelphyre @Fuzzy Thunderbear @CountBoredom

It seems like a very nice thread to be in! And I wouldn't mind trying out the juice someday, people do seem to love it!

@angelphyre just cook something.. I know taking the kid's out to eat is nice - and definitely easier, but my kid's usually give me a list of what they want me to cook prior to their coming to visit - so that I make their favorite thing!

You might try just making their favorite foods, and having a home type affair..

When my kid's were growing up for their birthday it was no chores, their favorite dessert and their favorite dinner.. always homecooked.. for me it just became a tradition, and it was nice, even if it didn't seem very fancy..

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I don't want to muck up the thread.. so I will dedicate this to @Slowone2

9-2 #3

Just want to thank all of you who welcomed me, @rangerrobin @angelphyre @Fuzzy Thunderbear @CountBoredom

It seems like a very nice thread to be in! And I wouldn't mind trying out the juice someday, people do seem to love it!

@angelphyre just cook something.. I know taking the kid's out to eat is nice - and definitely easier, but my kid's usually give me a list of what they want me to cook prior to their coming to visit - so that I make their favorite thing!

You might try just making their favorite foods, and having a home type affair..

When my kid's were growing up for their birthday it was no chores, their favorite dessert and their favorite dinner.. always homecooked.. for me it just became a tradition, and it was nice, even if it didn't seem very fancy..
You get 6 posts each day that count for entries..and some of us post more after those first 6..so I don't think you can muck it up anymore that some of us do........

Alright now I am off for now.....have a great day........

Last edited:

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
9/2
There are projects that I have to manage now through the end of September, so I will likely be a bit less visible. Bummer... or blessings depending on your point of view :)

Hope you get to feeling better Slow...

I'll still let the list know when (or if) I slip up and buy something beyond the upcoming co-op purchase I've already disclosed. Still no answer on the Smok TFV4 RBA question, so I'll just have to wait and see...
e437b603f7169c6bda0538cd9f070f1f.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
9/2 #1
good day/nite all
Cats buggin me this mornin early already wantin out...the answer is still no..:D
@Uncle..thanks for the update on Uncle..hope he gets to feelin better soon
@Fuzzy Thunderbear ...really beautiful pics! Thanks!
For everyone feeling under the weather...thank you @rangerrobin ...hydrate, vitamins... sleep ..now if I could just get some good sleep...
Will check back in later
Blue Delft Tree.jpg

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
9/2
@angelphyre just cook something

Hahaha! Now that's the funniest thing I've heard all day! :laugh:...Most people who know me, know that I don't cook...oh, I can cook, I just choose not to. :p...Actually, there wouldn't even be time for that...he's only going to be coming by the house for a few minutes anyway because he says he has way too much homework that's he bringing with him...and he'll be heading back to school tomorrow afternoon after he takes care of his appointment in the morning.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
9/2 #2
been having intermittent internet black outs ..my first post got cold sittin in my notepad waiting for the IPS to come up again!
Big ShoutOut Hello @crxess and @Opinionated . Good to see you here! (The Vape Tree haz AWESOME juice;)..and I hope you both win some soon:thumb:)

9/1 #5 PIF to @rangerrobin
Yes, and this condition is often known as marriage.
I'm tellin.." Lannie...oh Lannie.." :D

@Slowone2 said "Think that is a Japanese Quince and I have 35 of those growing" . WOW..You DO?! That is so awesome! I think one of the tomato plants that I tried to kill twice and brought back to life isn't going to make it:(. The other, which I also only killed once is 4x's its size...lots of flowers..but no fruit?? :(..I can still hope...just sayin my green thumb needs work and I admire those who have one.;) There is something peaceful and calming watching things grow :)

View attachment 486590 9/2 3
Pain pills just don't seem to be working today for me. I guess I won't be getting much done today

Prayers and healing coming to u

I cannot stress this enough - "We" are not and are never alone here . . . Everything and anything that is posted here on ECF (as anywhere on the Internet) can be viewed at any time by anyone (and is) . . . SO - Be Forewarned and Aware . .

Thank You, Uncle...A good reminder...If I ever posted something with all my edits, retractions.. re-writes ...and NOT biting my tongue in it...it would look pretty nuts...:D Things ain't always what they seem on the internet.....

jpf - I'm with you! .
Plus, if I was independently wealthy, I'd be a traveling fool! The world would be my oyster! Okay, that was fun while it lasted...
Don't look behind you, robin, cuz if you were independently wealthy, we're all following you :lol: ...and the world would be our oyster bar :lol:

9/2
Would love to be independently wealthy though...if I was they'd never find me! (They being my kids! :lol:)
yep..and when we got tired of following robin, we'll just tag along quietly with you,angel :lol:..but no worries...we won't tell the kids where we are :D

I love the pic! One more time!

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
View attachment 486644 9/2 4
Well sorry to say I don't see any more treefam winning the cube. Sea lots of ecf members have though so all is good

9-2

You say you are in pain, so I will tell you this..

I know more pain than most people can even imagine.. pain meds help some.. but narcotics more make you happy you are in pain rather than curing the pain..

Pain is hell Slowone2, and I feel for you.. I will keep you in my prayers.. but know this, it is not forever for you, even if it feels that way now.. you can get through this. It is also okay to cry.. sometimes you have to, and that is okay..

If you are experiencing nerve pain, ask your doc to try and put you on neurontin, (generic gabapentin) it helps more for the actual nerve pain than any narcotic ever will, in conjunction with a narcotic, you will feel much better.. so ask, it may be a great help for you as you spoke of having back pain.. (I know this intimately and factually - it helps me a lot!)

Gabapentin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you want to scream, complain, cry, talk, you can message me anytime.. I do understand what it is like to live every day of your life in pain.. been doing it since 2002, its just for me there is no cure..

9/2 - 3: Welcome opinionated! Do you have an opinion? LOL. Nice post back to me. Angel if you find that huge amount of money, find me..... :thumbs:
:tumble:

Never... I never ever have an opinion! hahahaha

thanks for the welcome!

9/2

Hahaha! Now that's the funniest thing I've heard all day! :laugh:...Most people who know me, know that I don't cook...oh, I can cook, I just choose not to. :p...Actually, there wouldn't even be time for that...he's only going to be coming by the house for a few minutes anyway because he says he has way too much homework that's he bringing with him...and he'll be heading back to school tomorrow afternoon after he takes care of his appointment in the morning.

I will try and remember that! hahahaha

Happy birthday to your boys.. I hope the few minutes you may get are great ones!

oak-tree1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread