Status
Not open for further replies.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
I'm not sure what you mean buy a "dripping tank." Usually you either have a tank, or you have a dripper. You could look into a bottom fed mod, where you have a dripper with a hole in the bottom, and then you squeeze juice up from a bottle underneath. Usually referred to around here as a "squonker." REOs are the go to mechanical ones, though there are some cheaper ones new to the market like the "smokeless owl/terminator."

Reactions: Denvap0r

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
I hadn't seen that one. That seems functional, though it would be like having a 3+ inch drip tip on it, and the dripper deck/cap is reminiscent of an igo-w. I used to use an igo-w, not a bad dripper, but I like condensed caps and more airflow now. With a bottomfed mod you can use any dripper as long as it's modified for bottom feeding, which pretty much any one can be.

Reactions: Juiceman617

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
the Big Dripper is a EXCELLENT automatic dripper. I REALLY love mine! great flavor and most importantly IT WORKS LIKE IT'S SUPPOSED TO. I can't say that about all automatic drippers!! I bought a couple of other ones and they WERE AWFUL!!! I highly recommend The Big Dripper. I LOVE the convience of it. also the tank is quite large! if your going to get a automatic drippers I'd go for the big dripper. are you pretty familiar with building? it's not at all difficult to build but it is a dual coil and the deck is a bit small but not really a big deal. it's really worth the flavor it gives and the big tank. also it works flawlessly! hope this helps. best wishes

Juiceman617

Aug 18, 2015
the Big Dripper is a EXCELLENT automatic dripper. I REALLY love mine! great flavor and most importantly IT WORKS LIKE IT'S SUPPOSED TO. I can't say that about all automatic drippers!! I bought a couple of other ones and they WERE AWFUL!!! I highly recommend The Big Dripper. I LOVE the convience of it. also the tank is quite large! if your going to get a automatic drippers I'd go for the big dripper. are you pretty familiar with building? it's not at all difficult to build but it is a dual coil and the deck is a bit small but not really a big deal. it's really worth the flavor it gives and the big tank. also it works flawlessly! hope this helps. best wishes
Yeah it looks really cool I'll probably end up trying it out

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
for example:

9cae5c_b98d9807d06847b09a99ca98939fc4cd.jpg_srb_p_410_547_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srb

Minion box mod, tek division

Broodmance

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2015
Houston
I have the big Dripper V2. Excellent device but it does have the downside of being a metal tank so if your not careful you can run out of liquid without knowing. Atleast until you learn it properly. It does have a sound to it whenever you push the cap down that changes when you run out of liquid. Its hands down my best flavor chasing device.

If you get the big dripper, I recommend a single or single parallel coil, because the juice will only squirt to one side properly. It can be spun to to squirt the other side, but I don't think its worth the hassle.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
That looks cool. Do u know how the juice gets into the atomizer with the bottom feed? Do u like squeeze the juice part of it lol?
Yeah, it would work similar to a bf mod, squeeze the "bottle" part of it and i will travel up through the center post(I'm guessing) and come out the post holes. They don't seem too big on making actual squonk/drain holes in the atomizers, but it works well enough coming out of the post holes.

Juiceman617

Aug 18, 2015
Yeah, it would work similar to a bf mod, squeeze the "bottle" part of it and i will travel up through the center post(I'm guessing) and come out the post holes. They don't seem too big on making actual squonk/drain holes in the atomizers, but it works well enough coming out of the post holes.
I think I'll try it out looks fun lol

Reactions: Lessifer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread