Date of your initial complaint to the supplier
Aug 19, 2015​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
Telephone​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)

General nature of complaint
Defective or wrong product​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
I placed an order for an N100 PCC (AIO PCC) for Kr808 battery for my parents. The order included 3 cartomizers, the PCC, an extra battery, a 5 pack of cartomizers, and a deluxe wall charger. When the order arrived to my parents house the on off switch for the PCC was broken and it would not charge. The order was also missing the extra battery and the wall charger. My father, who is in his eighties, called Nhaler and told the the employee of the problem. The company sent him the wall charger and the extra battery but told him they don't carry the PCC anymore. The reason I ordered the PCC was for portability. I tried calling Nhaler numerous times and left messages but with no response. I also contacted them on the contact form from there site with no response. I have tried contacting them all week and I never get a response. The order was placed on 08/09 I believe. I have called and sent them the invoice # but no response. This is terrible customer service and if this matter is not reconciled I am going to contact my credit card company and the BBB. The order was around 70 dollars for everything. I don't consider that chump change. I have checked the website and they have plenty of AIO PCCs in stock. I have been vaping since 2009, and I have placed many orders with different companies. I have also ordered from Nhaler before with no problems. I am not happy right now with the customer service. I am a long time vapor and this is not how a customer should be treated. I am a reasonable person and all I want is a call from Nhaler to resolve this issue.​

poconojo

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Florida
I guess the folks at N-haler really don't care about solving a customer issue. My order was not correct and they just brush me off like they could care less!! I will never order from this company again! I did not get one response by either phone or email from them. This is the worst customer service I have seen in a long time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread