Not open for further replies.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
How many Sophias does a person (claiming that she is sane) need? :D

Are there any possible rationalizations/justifications for me to have more than two?

I know that yankeebobo and his wife have seven between them. How is it with you other Sophia lovers?

I should wait, though, for Billie's September secrects ... :p

I have 5 with all the extra tubes for them. Reg, short and long...... Just to give me options. I use three all the time, one is ready for a quick changeover and the other is for tasting (in use at the moment with a new mint in it)

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
How many Sophias does a person (claiming that she is sane) need? :D

Are there any possible rationalizations/justifications for me to have more than two?

I know that yankeebobo and his wife have seven between them. How is it with you other Sophia lovers?

I should wait, though, for Billie's September secrects ... :p
I have 7 myself, could get by with 6 as one has never been used, the others are all needed. :)

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
I have 7 myself, could get by with 6 as one has never been used, the others are all needed. :)

Hehe must have spares. I need one more long body to complete the set now that I have realised how well it works with the tall tanks.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
On September, when everything opens up again, there is a whole "repertoire" of products and accessories that will come out. I wish we could do them right away :(
Today was the last day the CnC was open and we barely made it in time to finish the new batch of Calix (except from some rings for the quartz tubes) and the airless pins for the Apollo.
Tomorrow I will start fusing the rings I have with the tubes, so I will probably restock them on the site as well.
We will put on the site 3 versions of the Calix so you can get it excactly as you like, without having to pay extra to get the tube of your choosing as an accessory. The air-tip will be optional in all versions.
The 3 versions will be:
1. Elegance edition : The original edition. Quartz-glass tube, with fused SS rings.
2. Cage edition : Quartz-glass tube with an SS sleeve ontop of it. More designs for the sleeve will come out as well.
3. Armor edition : With the full SS sleeve.
The different bases for the Calix will come out as well.
And finally, new products are ready to go into production. :)
IS IT SEPTEMBER YET??? [emoji14][emoji14][emoji14][emoji14]

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Waiting for something specific - or just waiting to be surprised?
Both!
Due to a slump in my vape budget, I wasn't able to get a CALIX when they were released...and I took that as a sign, that my suspicions were correct, that Billie would be making much more out of the CALIX than the first model.
Well, lo and behold, his announcement a few weeks ago!!! We've seen Cage and steel tank versions already, and now he says new bases? New airflow? New Cage sleeves? Eventually even plexi-poly-PMMA tanks?
In a world of so many cookie-cutter, generic looking, one-trick-pony atomizers, the CALIX has blossomed like the Kayfun did! So many options! Except, this atomizer has the perfection, style, and class of the ByLeo family!!!
I've got my heart set on a side airflow P3 base, with the Cage tank that resembles the original Cage carto tank...if that combo is possible from what will be released! And if I understood that post of his correctly, it will be!
So, for now, I'll just sit rocking back and forth...waiting...waiting...waiting...

P.S. Kayfun reference only applies if you see the Kayfun in a positive light...which I do. The Kayfun has surpassed the title of being just an atomizer, and earned the level of being a TYPE of atomizer. I feel that the Calix will soon join those ranks, if it hasn't already.

Last edited:

nebulis

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2014
Vienna, Europe
Both!
Due to a slump in my vape budget, I wasn't able to get a CALIX when they were released...
So, for now, I'll just sit rocking back and forth...waiting...waiting...waiting...

Well, may your vape budget recover to full bloom!
And take care while rocking, you need your resources for Calix, not for a new chair :D

nebulis

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2014
Vienna, Europe
When the new software was introduced, my bookmark to the article with tips and tricks and FAQ to Sophia was broken.

I found that article now (by going to Billie's Profile - then to his postings - and there one can select "Find all threads started by Billie". And there it was, the funny short thread listed in the depths of the "E-cigarette Suppliers' Forum" (listed not within the "E-cigarette Suppliers' Forum > "Euro Suppliers" like this present one).

Anyway, I am happy to have found and to bookmark it again, maybe it will be helpful for others too:

The lost-and-found-again ΣΟΦΙΑ Tips and Tricks and FAQ

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
When the new software was introduced, my bookmark to the article with tips and tricks and FAQ to Sophia was broken.

I found that article now (by going to Billie's Profile - then to his postings - and there one can select "Find all threads started by Billie". And there it was, the funny short thread listed in the depths of the "E-cigarette Suppliers' Forum" (listed not within the "E-cigarette Suppliers' Forum > "Euro Suppliers" like this present one).

Anyway, I am happy to have found and to bookmark it again, maybe it will be helpful for others too:

The lost-and-found-again ΣΟΦΙΑ Tips and Tricks and FAQ
They haven't fixed the links yet, though :(

Reactions: Krisma

nebulis

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2014
Vienna, Europe
To compensate for above sh*t :D, now I know how to repair the links resp. how to find the articles ... a bit time consuming, but not impossible. It goes likes this:

Look at the broken link in the FAQ list to the specific article you want to find, for example this broken one to the Darkzero Jig article:

Code:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/euro-suppliers/426015-leo-attys-mods-drip-tips-tanks-61.html#post11239393

Take the number in "nn.html" , here it is 61, and divide it by two. This is the approximate page number in this present thread where the specific article can be found, so I modified the address in the browser window to take me to .....426015/page-30 and found the article on p. 31.

In most cases, one has to browse over 2 or 3 pages to find the article (resp. the article number, which is unchanged, "post11239393"). The article number is displayed on the page bottom by mouseover over the permalink, which can be found on the bottom right section of each article.

The new Darkzero Jig URL for page 31, a narrow approximation of 61 divided by two ;-) is:

Code:
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/by-leo-attys-mods-drip-tips-tanks.426015/page-31#post-11239393

I checked this "convert nn in nn.html into nn/2 in page-nn" method with three other articles, it seems to work:

Microcoil and Wire Welder article (old nn.html is 135, new page-nn is 68)

Code:
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/by-leo-attys-mods-drip-tips-tanks.426015/page-68#post-11480381

Nano Coil article, (old nn.html is 33, new page-nn is 17)

Code:
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/by-leo-attys-mods-drip-tips-tanks.426015/page-17#post-11121895

Microcoil on a Toothpick article (old nn-html is 306 , new page-nn is 153):

Code:
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/by-leo-attys-mods-drip-tips-tanks.426015/page-153#post-11869618

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
To compensate for above sh*t :D, now I know how to repair the links resp. how to find the articles ... a bit time consuming, but not impossible. It goes likes this:

Look at the broken link in the FAQ list to the specific article you want to find, for example this broken one to the Darkzero Jig article:

Code:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/euro-suppliers/426015-leo-attys-mods-drip-tips-tanks-61.html#post11239393

Take the number in "nn.html" , here it is 61, and divide it by two. This is the approximate page number in this present thread where the specific article can be found, so I modified the address in the browser window to take me to .....426015/page-30 and found the article on p. 31.

In most cases, one has to browse over 2 or 3 pages to find the article (resp. the article number, which is unchanged, "post11239393"). The article number is displayed on the page bottom by mouseover over the permalink, which can be found on the bottom right section of each article.

The new Darkzero Jig URL for page 31, a narrow approximation of 61 divided by two ;-) is:

Code:
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/by-leo-attys-mods-drip-tips-tanks.426015/page-31#post-11239393

I checked this "convert nn in nn.html into nn/2 in page-nn" method with three other articles, it seems to work:

Microcoil and Wire Welder article (old nn.html is 135, new page-nn is 68)

Code:
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/by-leo-attys-mods-drip-tips-tanks.426015/page-68#post-11480381

Nano Coil article, (old nn.html is 33, new page-nn is 17)

Code:
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/by-leo-attys-mods-drip-tips-tanks.426015/page-17#post-11121895

Microcoil on a Toothpick article (old nn-html is 306 , new page-nn is 153):

Code:
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/by-leo-attys-mods-drip-tips-tanks.426015/page-153#post-11869618
Awesome! :D
I will see what I can do first chance I get :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread