Status
Not open for further replies.

earthrocker*72

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2015
Maine
Thanks rocker! gotta new band!....

very cool! I have been a mule fan since 2004..I have seen them every time they are within arms reach of Maine.They are fabulous! Warren Haynes is such a soulful singer/songwriter...and guitar player..If you ever get the chance to see them,you definitely get your moneys worth!

Gigdujour

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2013
Michigan
I need to be adopted, folks. I'm engaged so she has to come too. Write your address on $100 bills and mail 'em to amish country and we'll select one.

Welcome to south central lancaster city, some knucklesheads flipped a car. Why? No reason, probably gang or drug related.

image.jpg1_zps94m8xwca.jpg

I know many reovillians live in harder places but since when did Amish country turn hard!? :facepalm:

/rant

P.s howdy val, call me anytime even if ya dont have my old woodvils anymore, miss ya
It looks like Superman drinks in your neighborhood [emoji6]

Master of Bassets...and not much else

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I went to sign in but it wanted to use my camera. That is a no-go for me. It looks like this is similar to skype without the options though.
Similar to skype, cept we can get up to 10 people in it at one time. With one click you turn off your camera, or mute your microphone, then click again to turn them on. A few people don't use cameras at all. If you have a profile pic on google, it will show your pic, I use my fuzzy blue avatar that I use here. If you don't have a pic loaded, it will show a generic blue icon thingy when you turn the camera off. But you can still just talk.

this thinking about moving is exhausting. it's really gonna suck once my habitual procrastination runs its course and i actually have to do anything...
Hope you can get lots of help. I know that will be hard on you. Going through stuff is the hardest part, you can hire folks that will come in and pack it up and move it all, but dunno how much that is.

Is the forum acting up ? I'm not getting alerts of any kind today.
I haven't had that issue, perhaps RHP is onto something hehehe

I know many reovillians live in harder places but since when did Amish country turn hard!? :facepalm:
Wow that's a shame to have it there. But then folks have always picked on the Amish which is sad. Of course, the car didn't belong to an Amish person, but sad that it's happening there also.

I got DH's new REO and it sure is pretty! He is gonna love it. It came faster than I expected :)
Wahooooooo!!! when ya gonna give it to him?? They always do come quick, I think the porkie dust Rob sprinkles on em gives em turbo speed.

Howdy y'all!!

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
Hope you can get lots of help. I know that will be hard on you. Going through stuff is the hardest part, you can hire folks that will come in and pack it up and move it all, but dunno how much that is.

looks like $200-300 to haul away all the stuff i no longer want to keep.
$150 or so to hire someone to pack up all my stuff into boxes
$500-600 for the actual move
$1-200 to clean the damn apartment...

but the little wind sprinter has been going nonstop for the last hour or so anything is a bargain. much more time here, and i'll end up in prison. money well spent...

i'm gonna try to pack up all my mods myself, along with some signed prints given to me by an old friend Paul Dyck - Artist, Fine Art Prices, Auction Records for Paul Dyck everything else can be taken care of by someone else, and i wont care too much if it gets broken

oh... Good afternoon, Reoville :)

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
looks like $200-300 to haul away all the stuff i no longer want to keep.
$150 or so to hire someone to pack up all my stuff into boxes
wow.......am surprised the packing is not much more than that, but am also surprised that the haul away is as much as it is. I know it stinks, but hope you're settled in your new place soon. Any time frame yet for the move?

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
wow.......am surprised the packing is not much more than that, but am also surprised that the haul away is as much as it is. I know it stinks, but hope you're settled in your new place soon. Any time frame yet for the move?
Escrow should close on the 22nd. I get the keys on the 23rd. A cleaner on the 24th (oops- another $2-300) and the movers on the 25th.

That's the plan, anyways. The home inspector hasn't been out yet, tho. In the last year, I've made offers on 2 other condos, but backed out after the inspection. But, unlike the others, which were built in the 70s, this one was built in 2005.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
movers on the 25th

Gosh that is so wonderful. Hope everything goes as planned. I'm sure you don't have anything to worry about with the inspection this time. I'm to frugal, I'm just slowly moving one duffel bag at a time.
girl_haha.gif

good morning reovillians :)

Good morning to you. . .

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
So... i managed to box up about 30 Reos in preparation for the move. i think i have 20 or so (including other box mods) to go. They were located in the one space i could pretty much gaze at them all the time, and that space looks kinda empty now. sniff... i need to buy more boxes :)

one or two of you already know that i plan to be parting with most of my collection sometime after the move. my recent brushes with mortality made it evident that it no longer made much sense to be a "collector"-- especially since my heirs would most likely trash them. (ack)

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
It could be like a Woodvil sale night!

You could educate your heirs, but i suppose if you have not already done so..

or spite everyone and be buried/cremated with them!

T
My oldest daughter is in charge of everything should I demise.

She has written instructions to contact Karen about disposing of whatever's left. But I still think she'll just toss em or take em to goodwill, just to get it over with quickly... :)

But.... A cremation ceremony with the woodvils is tempting in a creepy way

I wonder if super_X could video it :)

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
So... i managed to box up about 30 Reos in preparation for the move. i think i have 20 or so (including other box mods) to go. They were located in the one space i could pretty much gaze at them all the time, and that space looks kinda empty now. sniff... i need to buy more boxes :)

one or two of you already know that i plan to be parting with most of my collection sometime after the move. my recent brushes with mortality made it evident that it no longer made much sense to be a "collector"-- especially since my heirs would most likely trash them. (ack)

I can relate to brushes with mortality. Think positive it can really help homie.

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
I can relate to brushes with mortality. Think positive it can really help homie.

thanks, Gil!

i didn't mean to drag the thread down. i AM thinking positively. hell- i just bought a condo!

and the last time it sold was almost twice what i paid for it... so... in my own way, i AM looking ahead :)

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread