Mechsauce

Status
Not open for further replies.

coilburner

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2015
Order 3 15ml bottles of juice from Mechsauce for a total of $7.50 plus shipping which was around 2 bucks I think. Got antidote which is a creamy strawberry, lucky arms which is lucky charms and Egyptian alien which is a vanilla waffle. Antidote and lucky arms were spot on and at first Egyptian alien was horrible. It tasted like chemicals but I have been letting it steep for 2 or 3 days and it has gotten MUCH better. Gonna let that one steep for a few more. So I just placed another order with 5 new flavors equallying over 300ml of juice for under $50 INCLUDING shipping. Bad part was shipping, It took them a week to get it shipped out but arrived 3 days after they sent it out. They do make each juice to order so that might be why it took so long to ship out. Ill report back in a week or so when I get some new flavors to try. Also, the nicotine strength varies from 0 to 18mg in 1mg increments.

Last edited:
Reactions: jada1082

coilburner

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2015
I believe I posted an update in another thread but it improved with steeping. I think the longest I waited for it to steep before I needed more juice was 1 week. It still wasn't great but vapable. On my most recent order I purchased 120ml each of lucky arms, antidote and mech sauce. Mech sauce was one of my favorites from a previous order but this time it didn't taste great so Im letting that steep. So ar lucky arms and antidote are my favorite. Out of the three times I have purchased those two they never needed any steeping and could be an all day vape, I just get bored of flavors.
While Im mentioning great flavors I would highly recommend boss reserve from cutwood. Although its over 4 times more expensive as mech sauce its AMAZING.

Last edited:
Reactions: jada1082

coolvapes

Jul 29, 2015
Mech Milk, Apollo's Nectar, and Athena are ah-mazing!
I have all those "steeping" right now because I couldn't stand anything I ordered from mech sauce. Before I ordered I've read great reviews and now, I'm seeing them too. I wonder if I just got a bad batch, but every flavor that i gotI found over flavored and over exaggerated, almost chemically tasting. I'm going to try to dilute the stuff I have with some base pg/vg, hopefully I can still get some use out of the 360ml of juice that's wasting away..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread