I'm Vaping While Pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanye

Aug 13, 2015
USA, Midwest
...with emotion because I got vape mail today.

I got some Kumo organic cotton for my rda, which is SO much better than the generic organic cotton balls I had before.

I'm currently vaping Teleos Remixed The Milk 2 and it is ahhhhmazing. I think I'm in love.

@theddead @Hans Wermhat @itskohler @dcfluegel - tagged because they know of my struggle.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
...with emotion because I got vape mail today.

I got some Kumo organic cotton for my RDA, which is SO much better than the generic organic cotton balls I had before.

I'm currently vaping Teleos Remixed The Milk 2 and it is ahhhhmazing. I think I'm in love.

@theddead @Hans Wermhat @itskohler @dcfluegel - tagged because they know of my struggle.

The fact that you are vaping while pregnant means absolutely nothing at all.
The question is how much nicotine you are using.
And the answer to that question is measured in milligrams per day.
And 100 is the ballpark norm by my reconning.

So if the answer is anywhere from 0 to 10, then I'd recon there is no particular concern (well unless you are vaping like 30ml of liquid per day).
But if you are vaping 200+ milligrams per day I'd be concerned, in an eyebrow-raising way.

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
Glad you found something great. We've all tried balls at one point (it was college, you experiment) but balless is much better. No tugging, twisting or pulling. Just cut off what you need and on you go. Just remember to keep it moist while its hot or you'll burn it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread