First WEIGHED diy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Houston, Tx
Hi, I broke down and bought a little kitchen scale that some folks here recommended. Admittedly, my first diy using weight was unflavored with a hint of... (Kettle Corn in this case) But still, I can see this being a quick, easy way for when I do make an actual recipe. There was virtually no clean up - YEAH !!! Except for the turkey baster I had to use to get VG from it's original container into a squirt bottle. I couldn't find my funnel.. I found it after I was finished and didn't need it anymore - naturally.

Tasty stuff that unflavored 70vg/30pg with a hint of kettle corn. Just a smidgen of 24 nicotine base also.

I just wish the juice Me Up calculator had a way to convert MLs to grams.

Take care all...

Deb

JimDrock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2015
GA
Hi, I broke down and bought a little kitchen scale that some folks here recommended. Admittedly, my first diy using weight was unflavored with a hint of... (Kettle Corn in this case) But still, I can see this being a quick, easy way for when I do make an actual recipe. There was virtually no clean up - YEAH !!! Except for the turkey baster I had to use to get VG from it's original container into a squirt bottle. I couldn't find my funnel.. I found it after I was finished and didn't need it anymore - naturally.

Tasty stuff that unflavored 70vg/30pg with a hint of kettle corn. Just a smidgen of 24 nicotine base also.

I just wish the juice Me Up calculator had a way to convert MLs to grams.

Take care all...

Deb

Yep, gotta love the easy clean-up, congrats. :)

Also, the version of "ejuice juice me up" that I use does do grams, (15.4.1). :thumb:

Reactions: Steelgirl

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    I have an older version of ejuice juice me up, to update do I need to delete the old version first? I've saved my recipes to another drive, so that won't be a problem if necessary.
    I installed over the old version, without deleting. Current version is 15.4.3.0
    I don't have any saved recipes, so not sure how that would work.

KentA

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 5, 2015
    Adirondack Mountains
    I have yet to open the saved Juice Me Up recipes.
    I get the message, "Windows cannot open this file", & then a choice of using the "web service" to find an appropriate program or selecting a program from a list.
    Neither route seem to work. Is it because I'm still using Windows XP?

PS To keep this thread on track-- I just started DIY using a scale thanks to the advice on this forum. I give thanks to those who blazed the trail.

Reactions: JimDrock

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    I have yet to open the saved Juice Me Up recipes.
    I get the message, "Windows cannot open this file", & then a choice of using the "web service" to find an appropriate program or selecting a program from a list.
    Neither route seem to work. Is it because I'm still using Windows XP?

PS To keep this thread on track-- I just started DIY using a scale thanks to the advice on this forum. I give thanks to those who blazed the trail.

Have you tried using the "Open With" feature by Right Clicking on a File?

Then selecting the Juice Me Up program from the list.

KentA

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 5, 2015
    Adirondack Mountains
    I open them from inside the Ejuice me up app. File/open.... but if I use windows explorer to navigate to the saved folder they wont open that way. I believe it has to be done from inside the app.
    Thanks, I'll play that area.

edit- Tried it & got the same list of program choices that failed earlier.

Last edited:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    JimDrock--It worked! Thank You
    & Thanks to EverPresentNoob & zoiDman.

Cool. Sounds like you Back in Business.

BTW - I keep my Recipes on my Computer also. But I have a Hard-Copy Backup of my All Time Favorites. Just incase something goes Completely South computer-wise.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread