Eleaf iStick : part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPER K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2015
I ordered an Evic setup from GB showing a good stock and they backordered on me. Took 3 1/2 weeks to get it.
I was told up to 8 weeks on my delivery, then they'd resend or refund. It's been 6 weeks and multiple emails. I honestly just want then to resend it.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Well that's just funky as all crap. I bit too with the free shipping. Not experienced with these Chinese sites, I guess. :)

I jumped too...I mean we're only talkin' $20.99.

Worst Case Scenario...they abscond with my $20.99 and I never hear from them again.

A little over 2 years ago I'd turn $20.99 worth of analogs (3 packs) into ashes in less than 2 days...:shock:

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010

Worst Case Scenario...they abscond with my $20.99 and I never hear from them again.

A little over 2 years ago I'd turn $20.99 worth of analogs (3 packs) into ashes in less than 2 days...:shock:

not likely to happen - paypal will cover ;)

Last edited:

gandymarsh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
WI, USA

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
got this email but no tracking info yet :(

$20.99 Shipped
Same here....shipped but being packaged and will notify when shipped...:)

Your order has been updated to: Shipped

You order is being packaged, we'll send the shipping notification email when your order shipped out from our warehouse.
You can check the status of your order by logging into your account.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at support@myvapedeal.com .

sisu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2014
Texas
I got my 2 free istick 20/30 sleeves today from Heaven Gifts. 8 days from the order date. They're very nice.

I can hardly believe the packaging. Bubble envelope, bubble wrap, lots of tape, that had to be cut, for 2 silicone sleeves.

Thanks to
KelogGes
for the heads up. Free is my favorite price.

The discount code still works. I ordered yesterday. Shipped this morning. Glad to know they are nice. I've worn the finish off the power button area on one of mine. It's slick and shiny.

Thank y'all

KelogGes

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2015
Ft Lauderdale FL
I got my 2 free istick 20/30 sleeves today from Heaven Gifts. 8 days from the order date. They're very nice.

I can hardly believe the packaging. Bubble envelope, bubble wrap, lots of tape, that had to be cut, for 2 silicone sleeves.

Thanks to
KelogGes

I received both my absolutely free 40W and 30W silicon protectors yesterday, you're right gandymarsh about really good packaging too, this was also the fastest china E packet shipping order to Ft. Lauderdale, FL. I have ever had before too!

My covers even have an ISick trademark logo on them. The quality of the silicon covers I ordered seems just fine and weren't the most expensive option; however I think they are good copies? The price was so low if you paid for it, I would order them again even if they are knock-offs!

Best free deal I have had anywhere, and you don't even have to site register, just check out anonymously

gandymarsh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
WI, USA
Yep, mine have the logos too. I got the "white" ones because I have 4 black ones. The white aren't exactly white, more like translucent. I kinda like that since the color of the iStick shows through and I can see the buttons. I'm sure that they would still hide any blemishes.

Reactions: TrollDragon

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
Just had another auto fire episode. This time it was the REO! :lol: I did 2 videos poppin the battery out before 5 or 6 seconds, but can't find em now. The button was sticking from a small amount of juice leaking with a Hellboy dripper. I fixed it quick with a little cleanin. The battery got super hot the first time it did it. I had set it down and it started SMOKIN or vapin :)......I heard it sizzling before I saw it. That could be bad with no battery protection in a mech mod.

ETA: Found the video ...excuse my dirty fingers...been workin on bikes.:)

Last edited:

skyboxer1968

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2015
Illinois
Just had another auto fire episode. This time it was the REO! [emoji38] I did 2 videos poppin the battery out before 5 or 6 seconds, but can't find em now. The button was sticking from a small amount of juice leaking with a Hellboy dripper. I fixed it quick with a little cleanin. The battery got super hot the first time it did it. I had set it down and it started SMOKIN or vapin :)......I heard it sizzling before I saw it. That could be bad with no battery protection in a mech mod.

ETA: Found the video ...excuse my dirty fingers...been workin on bikes.:)

I thought those had a collapsing spring as a safety?

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
I thought those had a collapsing spring as a safety?
It's spring loaded with a fairly stout spring but as long as you hold the fire button down or if it sticks like this one, it will fire til the battery goes or dies one.

KelogGes

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2015
Ft Lauderdale FL
Yep, mine have the logos too. I got the "white" ones because I have 4 black ones. The white aren't exactly white, more like translucent. I kinda like that since the color of the iStick shows through and I can see the buttons. I'm sure that they would still hide any blemishes.

gandymarsh that's really neat I did not know the white ones were not exactly white but translucent

hmm,, I think I will try the coupon code again lol and see if I can get 2 more grin will let you know what happens

love coffee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
I got my 2 free iStick 20/30 sleeves today from Heaven Gifts. 8 days from the order date. They're very nice.

Thanks to
KelogGes

Same here, gandymarsh. I think mine took a little longer than 8 days (can't remember when I ordered), but I know I was surprised to get it so quickly. And the packaging - just like yours! I had to surgically remove my little silly-cone cases too. But, I love FREE!! My thanks to KelogGes as well.

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab

It ain't the money, it's the shipping time. Still hasn't shipped even though they upgraded to shipped already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread