PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
time ta fimd da peeperomis
960066_10151990473908464_261641945_n_zps8454e7fc.jpg

habes a good one eberybodys ♥

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
IDK why, but I'm having nothing but trouble with my Tobeco KF4:(. First week it was great, every build was stellar. Now, no matter what gauge, inside diameter or type/amount of wicking after about 2 hours I feel like I'm smoking newspaper. juice flow control works fine, o-rings are good, no leaks, etc., but just not standing up more than a few hours. Very frustrating. Did some reading and found that even the original one has had issues. People were saying to go back to the 3.1 vers. I'll try again tomorrow, but this is getting tiresome.

As for now, I'm back to my trusty nautilus w/BVC. This thing has never failed me yet! Only went to the KF4 'cause I didn't want to keep buying heads for the Nauti. But right now, it looks like that's the way to go. I'm still stocked up with a couple months worth of BVCs. Just disappointed at this KF4 right now, but in all fairness it IS a clone.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
IDK why, but I'm having nothing but trouble with my Tobeco KF4:(. First week it was great, every build was stellar. Now, no matter what gauge, inside diameter or type/amount of wicking after about 2 hours I feel like I'm smoking newspaper. juice flow control works fine, o-rings are good, no leaks, etc., but just not standing up more than a few hours. Very frustrating. Did some reading and found that even the original one has had issues. People were saying to go back to the 3.1 vers. I'll try again tomorrow, but this is getting tiresome.

As for now, I'm back to my trusty Nautilus w/BVC. This thing has never failed me yet! Only went to the KF4 'cause I didn't want to keep buying heads for the Nauti. But right now, it looks like that's the way to go. I'm still stocked up with a couple months worth of BVCs. Just disappointed at this KF4 right now, but in all fairness it IS a clone.
Sorry to hear about that J, especially since you like them so much at first. Give them a break for a while and give it another shot sometime in the future

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    IDK why, but I'm having nothing but trouble with my Tobeco KF4:(. First week it was great, every build was stellar. Now, no matter what gauge, inside diameter or type/amount of wicking after about 2 hours I feel like I'm smoking newspaper. Juice flow control works fine, o-rings are good, no leaks, etc., but just not standing up more than a few hours. Very frustrating. Did some reading and found that even the original one has had issues. People were saying to go back to the 3.1 vers. I'll try again tomorrow, but this is getting tiresome.

As for now, I'm back to my trusty Nautilus w/BVC. This thing has never failed me yet! Only went to the KF4 'cause I didn't want to keep buying heads for the Nauti. But right now, it looks like that's the way to go. I'm still stocked up with a couple months worth of BVCs. Just disappointed at this KF4 right now, but in all fairness it IS a clone.

J are you still getting all the air flow you want?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread