Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbanj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2015
virginia, usa
www.gotbrew.org
IF you wouldnt mind. Can you plz check. If not than i was correct and its seperate giveaways. If so than its the confirm for Smokey's giveaway. That will solve the can you win twice answer
I have been checking every hour and just checked again and nothing

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    thanks, i logged in on pc as i couldnt see it on tapatalk.

on another note anyone know what would be the ideal amps for this mod? from looking at mooch's list it seems u either get amps or capacity, i was thinking of grabbing the 30amp lg batteries but they wouldnt have that great of a capacity so it would be nice if the vtc4 would work as they have a higher capacity. i just dont want to get something with too low of an amp rating as that wouldnt end well. i remember seeing or hearing that u should use batteries rated for at least 25amp with this but i cant remember where or find it again.

You can use VTC4's in the x cube II. If you're constantly chain vaping above 120W you'll shorten their life but otherwise no problem.

pbanj

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 25, 2015
    virginia, usa
    www.gotbrew.org
    You can use VTC4's in the x cube II. If you're constantly chain vaping above 120W you'll shorten their life but otherwise no problem.
    Great to know, ill just be using it in TC mode prob at 60w like I use my evic now. Also u are the man.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 20, 2012
    Williamsport Md
    Oh well, at least this wasn't as blatant as the time a mod jumped in and claimed the "prize" to keep me from winning a contest on another forum.

beating-a-dead-horse.png

I may be wrong, but.......

If you will take the time to look back at the TIME OF the QUIZ, I believe you will see a Post From @SmokeyJoe In that Post, I believe, his commint was(to the winner) You win - Yours was the First NON winner Correct post I SAW
    Not the First Correct post, the First He Saw. His Decision.

Maybe you could go check.
    Then maybe, If you still have an issue, you could open a conversation with @SmokeyJoe

No one in this thread can change your situation.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 20, 2012
    Williamsport Md
    Yep sure do cause im curious. To why im the only one. This occured too. Does this bother you. Even tho the contest is till the 16th now from what i read here.

Nope, just wondering Who they are and if they are legit.

Did the e-mail look like the ones everybody else was Posting<the Format>?

Could be they handled promotion for Smok........................or not:confused:
    In which case I would be looking close at the email info and searching them out.
    Do not direct link back to them from the Email - just in case.

Jessejames224

ECF Veteran
    Sep 2, 2015
    Canada
    Dang that giveaway made me put my next purchase on hold! I was about to buy a dna200. But if I ever win (who know, last time I won something I was 15 or 16) I think I would be satisfied enough. The only thing that keeps me from buying it directly is that it would cost me about the same as a cheap dna200. The problem is that I have no batteries and charger, all my mods have internal batteries right now. And here a battery cost like 10$ and a charger 50-60 with shipping and exchange rate! :(
    Have you tried Amazon? They carry good chargers cheap I got a nitecore i4 for $25 CAD

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread