Your favorite custard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Love

Aug 25, 2015
Kansas City
my favorite is colossus, from cyclops vapor. its a little confusing with their goofy naming, but the colossus flavor is their vanilla custard. its not too sweet & has a super mellowy butter taste in it thats not overpowering.

mecca7979

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2014
California
I have tried many custards but right now I am vaping on Dillinger by villain vapors, Charlie noble's custard was also good different from the usual offerings. But one of my favorites is Revenge by Cape Fear definitely a different one too but they nailed a really great flavor profile. But recently been looking for a good butterscotch custard I have tried 365 by Certified while good didn't really make me say that it was a great flavor.

Dead_Chivalry

Jul 17, 2015
Boston Ma
I have tried many custards but right now I am vaping on Dillinger by villain vapors, Charlie noble's custard was also good different from the usual offerings. But one of my favorites is Revenge by Cape Fear definitely a different one too but they nailed a really great flavor profile. But recently been looking for a good butterscotch custard I have tried 365 by Certified while good didn't really make me say that it was a great flavor.
Have you tried big Willies custard?
It's my favorite for butterscotch custards.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/08/0bf30fbea486a0f9b74450b1f08d776a.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Fullknight

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2012
Oklahoma
Vape Wild's On Cloud Custard. $20/120ml. OCC is pretty picky though; if you try vaping it on a slightly dirty wick or coil, it will taste off.
I waisted almost 15ml messing with a Subtank Mini bad coil. I couldn't go above 14w. Someone on ecf (sonicdsl I think)recommend changing my coil to the 0.5Ω coil that was also new. I Changed it and now the On Cloud Custard is great at 24w on my Subox Mini kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

GrandSam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
Oceanside, CA, USA
I waisted almost 15ml messing with a Subtank Mini bad coil. I couldn't go above 14w. Someone on ecf (sonicdsl I think)recommend changing my coil to the 0.5Ω coil that was also new. I Changed it and now the On Cloud Custard is great at 24w on my Subox Mini kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There ya' have it folks...OCC is in fact a picky juice.

Reactions: David Wolf

mecca7979

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2014
California
Have you tried big Willies custard?
It's my favorite for butterscotch custards.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/08/0bf30fbea486a0f9b74450b1f08d776a.jpg[/IMG]

I have but not in a long time, I remember it being very good but not quite what I was looking for, have you tried both the max vg and the 50/50 blend? I had the 50/50 and it was good just wondering if the max vg was different in any way. I think I might revisit it as the last time was about 2 years ago.

Dead_Chivalry

Jul 17, 2015
Boston Ma
I have but not in a long time, I remember it being very good but not quite what I was looking for, have you tried both the max vg and the 50/50 blend? I had the 50/50 and it was good just wondering if the max vg was different in any way. I think I might revisit it as the last time was about 2 years ago.

I pretty much exclusively drip so I've only tried the max vg version. It's like 73/27 vg pg

phanner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2014
Frederick, MD
I like a good butterscotch custard as well.

Beantown Vapor - Soul Custardy is the best I've found. It's insanely good.

Actually, it's not. And it's not a limited production flavor. Don't buy it.

;)

Dead_Chivalry

Jul 17, 2015
Boston Ma
I like a good butterscotch custard as well.

Beantown Vapor - Soul Custardy is the best I've found. It's insanely good.

Actually, it's not. And it's not a limited production flavor. Don't buy it.

;)

It is quite good but the bourbon in it tastes like mild peanut butter. I don't get much butterscotch in it. I prefer big willys over the soul custardy. But what a great name. Love Beantown flavors tho.

Dead_Chivalry

Jul 17, 2015
Boston Ma
From what I've tried (Lemonem, Oh! Face and Soul Custardy) they make some really nice juice.

Any others from that line that I should try?
The banana one is very good also. Personally the only one I don't like, is Kermit the frog.

Last edited:
Reactions: phanner

Dead_Chivalry

Jul 17, 2015
Boston Ma
From what I've tried (Lemonem, Oh! Face and Soul Custardy) they make some really nice juice.

Any others from that line that I should try?
They actually have an egg nog Christmas one too! I've only seen it on there website. Haven't tried it but I want too lol. Sounds gross but rave reviews. seasonal from Christmas and limited edition and quantity. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread