Mt Baker Vapor - Beginner Starter Kits, Intermediate Starter Kits, Mechanical Mods, USA Nicotine E-Juice and Friendly Customer Service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
gn5Fpleasantdreams5Fdog.gif

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
think they should have "healthy vaper" one who vapes to improve their health:vapor::vapor:

I guess I don't think about the people who just vape for the sake of vaping. There is a clear difference between the people trying to quit cigarettes and the people who just enjoy their nicotine. Thanks for pointing this out.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Good Morning Mt. Baker! The week is on its way and for most of us, a nice long holiday weekend lies ahead! Something to look forward too, right? Have the best of days everyone!!:toast:

How could I have almost forgotten about Labor Day? Oh, because I'll most likely be working thats right. Good thing I love my job! Looking forward to see what the rest of the week has in store for us. Cheers, and vape on!

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
How could I have almost forgotten about Labor Day? Oh, because I'll most likely be working thats right. Good thing I love my job! Looking forward to see what the rest of the week has in store for us. Cheers, and vape on!

So sorry you're working! I hope your week is stellar!!:toast:

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
WOW!:shock: Jacob Sullmun is my hero!:thumbs: He SLAMMED the ALA with a healthy dose of fact...and in Forbes magazine no less! Let's see how much stuttering they do when they try to dispute that!:thumb: Nice article!
There has been a lot of great press for vaping coming out lately. Can't wait to see what the future brings. One thing about working in this interesting, it's never boring! There's always something interesting going on.

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
Good Morning Mt. Baker!!! Once again it's time for........"REALLY BAD JOKE WEDNESDAY!"......:cry:........so here we go!

A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an hour, the manager came out of the office and asked them to disperse. 'But why?' they asked, as they moved off. 'Because,' he said, 'I can't stand chess nuts boasting in an open foyer!'

A woman has twins and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to Spain; they named him 'Juan'. The other went to family in Egypt and was named 'Ahmal'. Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his birth mother. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wishes she also had a picture of Ahmal. Her husband responds, "They're twins! If you seen Juan, you've seen Ahmal.

A group of friars were behind on their belfry payments, so they opened up a small florist shop to raise funds. Since everyone liked to buy flowers from the men of God, a rival florist across town thought the competition was unfair. He asked the good fathers to close down, but they would not. He went back and begged the friars to close. They ignored him.. So, the rival florist hired Hugh MacTaggart, the roughest and most vicious thug in town, to 'persuade' them to close. Hugh beat up the friars and trashed their store, saying he'd be back if they didn't close up shop. Terrified, they did so, thereby proving that only Hugh can prevent florist friars.

Have the BEST of days everyone!!!:toast:

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Good Morning Mt. Baker!!! Once again it's time for........"REALLY BAD JOKE WEDNESDAY!"......:cry:........so here we go!

A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an hour, the manager came out of the office and asked them to disperse. 'But why?' they asked, as they moved off. 'Because,' he said, 'I can't stand chess nuts boasting in an open foyer!'

A woman has twins and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to Spain; they named him 'Juan'. The other went to family in Egypt and was named 'Ahmal'. Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his birth mother. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wishes she also had a picture of Ahmal. Her husband responds, "They're twins! If you seen Juan, you've seen Ahmal.

A group of friars were behind on their belfry payments, so they opened up a small florist shop to raise funds. Since everyone liked to buy flowers from the men of God, a rival florist across town thought the competition was unfair. He asked the good fathers to close down, but they would not. He went back and begged the friars to close. They ignored him.. So, the rival florist hired Hugh MacTaggart, the roughest and most vicious thug in town, to 'persuade' them to close. Hugh beat up the friars and trashed their store, saying he'd be back if they didn't close up shop. Terrified, they did so, thereby proving that only Hugh can prevent florist friars.

Have the BEST of days everyone!!!:toast:

I love reading these. Makes my Wednesday morning so much better. Here's one for you all:

A man and his children are driving through the country. They pass a field full of grazing cows. The man exclaims "Look kids, a flock of cows!" The kids reply "no Dad...not a flock, a herd of cows!" The man responds "Of course I've heard of cows. There's a whole flock of them right there."

Cheers, and vape on!

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Our company podcast has been going strong for over a year now. We're pleased to present our 50th episode! The founders of the show are back to share their memories of past episodes as well as discuss the meaning behind the name Ownlife (spoiler alert: it comes from the George Orwell book 1984).

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Miss America likes Mt. Baker.......

a2a555465f1540890c7b775ea49cf417.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

No way! Does she vape? :w00t::lol:
This is a great picture. Thanks for sharing. Got a lot of laughs and smiles around this office to start off this Thursday.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Good Morning Mt. Baker! One more day and the weekend begins.......I can really use a good weekend off this time! I hope today is a great one for you all! Have the best of days everyone!:toast:

Top o' the morning to ya! We've got the weekend in our sights and are closing in fast. Hope you have a great day and a better weekend this time round. Cheers :toast:

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Another great piece of writing from Jacob Sullum. Why are we being misled about e-cigarettes? Sullum is a senior editor at Reason magazine and contributes to many publications as we have seen him in Forbes and now Newsweek. We need more voices like his promoting vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread