Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Again, I PM'd @SmokeyJoe, crxess. I have been through this on other forums and am just making sure there is a record of me trying every avenue to be noticed, because if I don't nothing will be done.

Your attempts have been Noted - Repeatedly

Would you please give the rest of us a break from this?:nun:

No wonder people think I'm a grumpy old man:facepalm:

v1ks_

Has a pretty generic custom title
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Latvia
Your attempts have been Noted - Repeatedly

Would you please give the rest of us a break from this?:nun:

No wonder people think I'm a grumpy old man:facepalm:

Hey, it could always be worse. I'm young and grumpy, haha!

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
I'm done, thank you.

I do hope, and am pretty sure @SmokeyJoe will get back to you. Maybe not on your preferred schedule, but often people have much more to deal with than we realize when we want the attention.

Best of luck

pbanj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2015
virginia, usa
www.gotbrew.org
No personal experience with Illumn, but more than few members in this thread have gone as far as saying that Illumn ir pretty much the only place where they would purchase VTCs, as the vendor is legit and stocks authentics.
Ya I have seen people say that on some other sites also.

Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever

pbanj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2015
virginia, usa
www.gotbrew.org
That little q code is a dead give away. Along with the positive post

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk
sonyvtc4.jpg

That's the pic they have

danjaman

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2014
bristol, england.

ChiBear85

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2015
Chicago
Was just wondering cause they weren't allowing double wins on the other contest hope you do get them both bro

Smokeyjoe already sent out that info on my win thru ECF. Which is an extra amount that was alotted strickly for ECF. Smoktech'S giveaway itself had nothing to do with Ecf other than Smokey hosting it. That is why you had to notify Smokey with your address an name. Where as thru smoketech they sent a notifaction email. In which they be sending the information email like in the innokin giveaway. Which was all done by email not Smokey. So I won the ECF side done in part by this site. Which only included us members. Basically a in house giveaway. Where Smoktech was global for everyone.

danjaman

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2014
bristol, england.
Nope, but a big thanks for the info. I may buy one as its never wasted. Is there a reason to buy the d4 instead of the i4?

Regards,

Dan
I've got a d2, the only difference is the digicharger series shows how long the batteries have been charging, the remaining voltage in the battery, and the current being used to charge it.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
You also missed the 25,000 poster as well.

No.. I was online for that.(I think I was poster 25,002 or something like that). which is what he was talking about - he thought what I am doing for the 25,000 poster should have been done for the 20,000. But I wasn't online for that one..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread