Status
Not open for further replies.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I have not been able to get myself to try chocolate or peanut butter vapes yet.
I have heard that the best chocolate is Molinberry Glamour Chocolate. Might have to get some...
I haven't found a chocolate that i can say i'm crazy about yet,i may give that Molinberrry a try,but then again i'm not a big chocolate fan anyway.Peanut butter though,i was the same way,at first,i thought no way would that be good in a vape,i was wrong haha.To me,it doesn't really taste like peanut butter,although i haven't tried it on it's own to see for sure,but mixed with other flavors it is in my top 3 flavors,it and Ry4 double are my top 2.

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
I've had really good luck with chocolate and have posted a dozen or more recipes in dropbox and on this thread. The answer to my favorite waffle is Belgian, and always get the lighter flavors if given a choice. Double chocolate is always paired with milk chocolate, and by varying the percentage of each, you can control a wide range of different chocolate flavorings. I would get all the chocolates, in fact, so you can make everything from milk chocolates to dark chocolates. Excellent in candy bars, shakes, pudding, pies, cakes, sundays, cookies and cream, oreos, etc. I've made them all, and more, with some rather surprisingly good results. Here's a link to a zip file for recipes in the EJMU format:

Dropbox - Bill's Chocolate Recipes in EJMU Calc Format.zip

Good luck! :toast: :D

:2cool: :vapor:

faeriekitsune

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
So. MD
Just popping in to say hi again and how much I appreciate this thread. :wub:

I've filled four memo pads on my phone with recipes mostly from here with a few extras and look forward to the day I get to try them for myself. :thumbs:

I am slightly sad I can't try them yet. For the first time in forever WizLabs has my whole cart in stock and I don't have the money to push buy till payday! :cry:

Keep on keeping on, and I'll join the ranks eventually!

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I am slightly sad I can't try them yet. For the first time in forever WizLabs has my whole cart in stock and I don't have the money to push buy till payday! :cry:
Now you know you just jinxed yourself haha,when payday comes they will be out of like 1 item,that's how it always works for me.Although,if that does happen,you may want to check Bull City vapor,they have about the same prices,and usually have most flavors in stock,not all the time,but usually haha.

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
I've had really good luck with chocolate and have posted a dozen or more recipes in dropbox and on this thread. The answer to my favorite waffle is Belgian, and always get the lighter flavors if given a choice. Double chocolate is always paired with milk chocolate, and by varying the percentage of each, you can control a wide range of different chocolate flavorings. I would get all the chocolates, in fact, so you can make everything from milk chocolates to dark chocolates. Excellent in candy bars, shakes, pudding, pies, cakes, sundays, cookies and cream, oreos, etc. I've made them all, and more, with some rather surprisingly good results. Here's a link to a zip file for recipes in the EJMU format:

Dropbox - Bill's Chocolate Recipes in EJMU Calc Format.zip

Good luck! :toast: :D

Thanks Bill. Done and done.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I got the kayfun 4 in the mail today that someone here suggested. So far so good. It was easy to build on. Got it filled from the top and vaping it. The flavor is pretty darn good and I don't have to take it off to fill or empty it to rewick. I might need a couple more. Thanks to the person that gave me the link.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2014
    Corn 'n' Cows
    I haven't tried any chocolate flavorings yet.

Bill beat me to it. I'm tootling Bill's Chocolate Custard right now. Made the Chocolate Milkshake a couple weeks ago, and it's pretty awesome. I think I'm going to pull off 5 or 10 mL and drop in a couple splashes of Koolada.

I'm rounding out an order and will push buy in the next couple hours. Impulse has me wanting to try a waffle. Regular waffle or Belgin waffle? Best all around taste/mixer.

Also, opinions on Double chocolate (clear)?

Capt - I went with Belgian Waffle. I don't have regular, but the description of the Belgian sounded "richer" to me. I haven't used much of it yet - I'm going to hunt down a blueberry waffle recipe (I can see his avitar in my head, but I can't remember whose it is :( )

I use the Double Chocolate (clear) in a bunch of Bill's chocolate recipes. I think it's more of a "semi-sweet" chocolate that enriches Milk Chocolate (both are often used together)

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    USA
    Regarding stocks in supply, I have ordered from The Flavor Apprentice exclusively for two + years now, and have never found them to be out of stock on anything yet. You can fill out a form (30 seconds), and this will allow you to buy the larger sizes for about the same price as the 30 ml size. This is an excellent value. They also provide sampler kits that are inexpensive and allow one to try many different flavorings under very favorable terms. Just an FYI...:toast: :D

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2014
    NS, Canada
    I got the kayfun 4 in the mail today that someone here suggested. So far so good. It was easy to build on. Got it filled from the top and vaping it. The flavor is pretty darn good and I don't have to take it off to fill or empty it to rewick. I might need a couple more. Thanks to the person that gave me the link.
    That was probably me from this post here. I am glad to hear you like the KF4 it is a really great RTA.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I also ordered an Achilles after listening to Andria talking about hers. It's extremely easy to build on and the flavor is great. You can tell it's an inexpensive unit from the roughness of the threads but it sure vapes nice.

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 10, 2013
    W. Ma. U.S.A.
    I also ordered an Achilles after listening to Andria talking about hers. It's extremely easy to build on and the flavor is great. You can tell it's an inexpensive unit from the roughness of the threads but it sure vapes nice.

Like wise I also ordered one from these discussions. Quite possibly my favorite atty ever. The threads on my top cap are gritty as heck as well but......That Flavor! 2.5ml was hard to do and did result in some leaking but 2ml works just fine.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Yes the flavor is incredible. My top and bottom caps are a little gritty. I don't know how much liquid I put in. I just soaked the wick and poured some more in after it was together. I can see now how Andria said she was able to decrease her flavor percentages. I don't know that I will. I haven't been using rda/rba's for more than six months or so but this one was probably the easiest for me to screw the coil down in place. Sometimes on my kayfuns the wire wants to slip out from under the screws.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2014
    NS, Canada
    Sometimes on my kayfuns the wire wants to slip out from under the screws.
    Easy fix for that. A few minutes with a triangle, rattail or riffiler file. Cut a notch across the deck right at the screw hole to trap the wire under the screw. The wire stays in the groove even with round bottom screws.
    rLRqo7h.jpg

LM080YA.jpg

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Thanks for the info trolldragon! Even though I've been vaping for a long time, I'm pretty new to the whole diy world whether it be liquid mixing or coils and devices. I tend to use the same gear for months on end. It's only been recently that I've moved on to the next phase.

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 29, 2014
    Houston, TX, USA
    Easy fix for that. A few minutes with a triangle, rattail or riffiler file. Cut a notch across the deck right at the screw hole to trap the wire under the screw. The wire stays in the groove even with round bottom screws.
    rLRqo7h.jpg

LM080YA.jpg

Nice tip, brother. I always enjoy seeing other vapers that aren't afraid to improve on a design. Most of our equipment is relatively simple to modify and for some reason the manufacturers don't seem to be able to visualize those simple little touches that can make a good device great. Your little 'wire-catch groove', opening up juice channels or airflow holes, cleaning up crunchy threads... I've even re-tapped post holes to put in better/larger screws. That 'wire-catch groove' was a stroke of genius! Well done!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread