Not open for further replies.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
And worth every penny too.
And if it is worth it to you than it is a marvelous product :D

Not sure what anyone is talking about but I do know when you like something, it doesn't matter what the cost is. :p We ProVari owners should realize and know own that. :lol:

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
And if it is worth it to you than it is a marvelous product :D

Not sure what anyone is talking about but I do know when you like something, it doesn't matter what the cost is. :p We ProVari owners should realize and know own that. :lol:

Exactly! It wouldn't really matter how much a Provari cost (within reason of course), but once you've owned one, nothing else quite compares.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Stand Tall RB!!!

I will my friend. Yes I will. And now that I'm the confessional, I'm also a BIG Lady GaGa fan. Actually went to see her with about 10,000 teeny boppers, but I had a great time and she puts on a hell of a show! Yes she does!

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Wait, What??? After all the back on forth on the 5P thread, you aren't?? ;) LOL

800px-Diacetyl_structure.png

This is what I have to learn.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory

In The Illuminatus! Trilogy (1975) satirical conspiracy fiction novels by Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson, the interjection "fnord" is given hypnotic power over the unenlightened. Under the Illuminati program, children in grade school are taught to be unable to consciously see the word "fnord". For the rest of their lives, every appearance of the word subconsciously generates a feeling of uneasiness and confusion, and prevents rational consideration of the subject. This results in a perpetual low-grade state of fear in the populace. The government acts on the premise that a fearful populace keeps them in power.

In the Shea/Wilson construct, fnords are scattered liberally in the text of newspapers and magazines, causing fear and anxiety in those following current events. However, there are no fnords in the advertisements, encouraging a consumerist society.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
In The Illuminatus! Trilogy (1975) satirical conspiracy fiction novels by Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson, the interjection "fnord" is given hypnotic power over the unenlightened. Under the Illuminati program, children in grade school are taught to be unable to consciously see the word "fnord". For the rest of their lives, every appearance of the word subconsciously generates a feeling of uneasiness and confusion, and prevents rational consideration of the subject. This results in a perpetual low-grade state of fear in the populace. The government acts on the premise that a fearful populace keeps them in power.

In the Shea/Wilson construct, fnords are scattered liberally in the text of newspapers and magazines, causing fear and anxiety in those following current events. However, there are no fnords in the advertisements, encouraging a consumerist society.

And who said, you're not "MAINSTREAM???!" Huh? Who? LOL :lol:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012

Live and learn. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread