PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
th

Low potassium levels is yet another possible cause... one word... banana :)

I think the primary one is hydration that OBG mentioned followed by potassium and then look at the others also if needed.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Max some BP meds can cause that search your meds side effects,another thing is dehydration drink plenty of water.Did you quit eating salt that's another one :)
I know I Know this is coming from me but....... Eat Bananas...Potassium helps with leg cramps too or get some tablets in a bottle( dey cheap ) also eat orange juice, tomatoes, white beans , sweet potatoes, baked potatoes, raisins , halibut fish, spinach (leafy greens), beef, chicken, apricots, to name a few. Potassium is a mineral that helps maintain the water and acid balance in blood and tissue cells ( an electrolyte ) that helps transmission of the electrical impulses in the body. It'll fall short if ya exercise too much, habe the poops, etc., and take meds like Gramps said. This will give you sudden leg cramps in the calf muscles, the ole Charleys Horses, being tired , dry skin, and feeling weak. And dom'ts makes me come out dere and takes you tempatires wiff a emena
agnurse2_zpsgthurtks.png

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Low potassium levels is yet another possible cause... one word... banana :)

I think the primary one is hydration that OBG mentioned followed by potassium and then look at the others also if needed.
you posted dats while I was typin :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: we saids da same thangs :smokie:

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    ( an electrolyte )
    Very true I use bunches of Power aid when I'm sweating,it has all the good stuff in it unlike Gatorade.another way is just buy electrolyte pills at Walgreen,my BP stuff has a sticker on it that says under no circumstances to cut salt intake without consulting my doctor :)

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    I know I Know this is coming from me but....... Eat Bananas...Potassium helps with leg cramps too or get some tablets in a bottle( dey cheap ) also eat orange Juice, tomatoes, white beans , sweet potatoes, baked potatoes, raisins , halibut fish, spinach (leafy greens), beef, chicken, apricots, to name a few. Potassium is a mineral that helps maintain the water and acid balance in blood and tissue cells ( an electrolyte ) that helps transmission of the electrical impulses in the body. It'll fall short if ya exercise too much, habe the poops, etc., and take meds like Gramps said. This will give you sudden leg cramps in the calf muscles, the ole Charleys Horses, being tired , dry skin, and feeling weak. And dom'ts makes me come out dere and takes you tempatires wiff a emena

What no pizza :lol:

AG51

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    Very true I use bunches of Power aid when I'm sweating,it has all the good stuff in it unlike Gatorade.another way is just buy electrolyte pills at Walgreen,my BP stuff has a sticker on it that says under no circumstances to cut salt intake without consulting my doctor :)
    yep. :D
    Also when I had my teeth pulled and couldn't eat, Moonie gave me some of that Full Strength Nutritional drink. This is also VERY helpful to feeling well. Granted it's not as cheap as junk food but it's worth the price when you feel your body respond. I highly recommend a nutritional drink for anyone. Super easy to prepare, just add cold water and shake. Eben a monkey can do it :laugh: I found a vegan nutritional drink that makes my body feel the same and it has more flavors so I daily have a shake and rotate flavors.
    Picture%2049_zps3qraydvl.jpg

When you buy these things people baulk at the cost, but when you figgar it out you're only spending like 2-3 bucks a drink and the rewards of the healthy tasteys treat that does your body good are priceless.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 16, 2013
    Stuart, Florida
    yep. :D
    Also when I had my teeth pulled and couldn't eat, Moonie gave me some of that Full Strength Nutritional drink. This is also VERY helpful to feeling well. Granted it's not as cheap as junk food but it's worth the price when you feel your body respond. I highly recommend a nutritional drink for anyone. Super easy to prepare, just add cold water and shake. Eben a monkey can do it :laugh: I found a vegan nutritional drink that makes my body feel the same and it has more flavors so I daily have a shake and rotate flavors.
    Picture%2049_zps3qraydvl.jpg

When you buy these things people baulk at the cost, but when you figgar it out you're only spending like 2-3 bucks a drink and the rewards of the healthy tasteys treat that does your body good are priceless.
    yep I LOVES my Full Strengths. but it should be noted the are currently unavailable as the company is reorganizing.
    I have about two months worth left, I have on every morning,,,,,,,, hope they get it back together soon!
    http://fullstrength.com

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread