Six Years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slighter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2009
Chicago Illinois
no tobacco - no cig taxes - no doctor visits - no bronchitis - no z packs - no wheezing and gasping for a breath.
And when i was losing interest all these wonderful little inexpensive devices that came along and made it what i always wanted - to be as easy as cracking a pack of camels. gonna treat myself to a few of coffebums slick ... mod holsters. Thanks to all here back then for helping me along the way. Let no one tell you this doesn't work. Cheers.

no tobacco - no cig taxes - no doctor visits - no bronchitis - no z packs - no wheezing and gasping for a breath.
And when i was losing interest all these wonderful little inexpensive devices that came along and made it what i always wanted - to be as easy as cracking a pack of camels. gonna treat myself to a few of coffebums slick ... mod holsters. Thanks to all here back then for helping me along the way. Let no one tell you this doesn't work. Cheers.
This was a very good testimony. Thank you!! Congratulations on your health profile :D

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
:w00t: :thumbs: :banana: :rickroll:
3PEFVdV.gif
:rickroll: :banana: :thumbs: :w00t:

searcher

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Bossier City, La
Congratulations on making 6 years. My 6 year point will be Sep. 11th. So much change over that time. A 510 was great and a box mod soon followed. I still have a couple hundred 510 atties in a vacuum jar and about 50 Cartos in my doomsday box. I remember all the DIY discussiopns on the forum for rebuilding atties (I tried all of them without success). Then along came the Vivi and I thought it couldn't get any better (got about 30 of those in the stash). Now here I sit typing away with my Altoids box mod built around a VV/VW Vamo board and Kayfun. Change is good.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread