Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntnyMikal

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2014
Clarksville, TN, USA
My main squeeze is a Sigelei 100plus. Rdas magma and velocity, tanks. 2 STMs, HV Matrix, Uwell Crown. Another sig 30w, a few four 9 or 4nine clones, bunch of other stuff I don't use anymore but give to new vapers.

Looking to buy either a ipv3 li, ipv4s, Sig 150tc this weekend. I'll probably get an istick 40w tc too since they're going for like 25$ right now, I'd just a STM on there with a titanium build and some Legend.

Last edited:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
My main squeeze is a Sigelei 100plus. Rdas magma and velocity, tanks. 2 STMs, HV Matrix, Uwell Crown. Another sig 30w, a few four 9 or 4nine clones, bunch of other stuff I don't use anymore but give to new vapers.

Looking to buy either a ipv3 li, ipv4s, Sig 150tc this weekend. I'll probably get an istick 40w tc too since they're going for like 25$ right now, I'd just a STM on there with a titanium build and some Legend.
I think you have your gear covered. :) So you are subohming I take it?

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Afternoon y'all!

Thankfully our insurance is very good to us. Hubby's parents have it and have had to use it before and they were never dropped. As of right now I don't see us being dropped due to it not being our fault, or at least that's what the adjuster said when I asked about a raised premium. To be fair they'll get their money back from her insurance so that might make a difference. I believe we are still waiting on papers from the multiple inspectors from both companies. Grumble grumble.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Afternoon y'all!

Thankfully our insurance is very good to us. Hubby's parents have it and have had to use it before and they were never dropped. As of right now I don't see us being dropped due to it not being our fault, or at least that's what the adjuster said when I asked about a raised premium. To be fair they'll get their money back from her insurance so that might make a difference. I believe we are still waiting on papers from the multiple inspectors from both companies. Grumble grumble.
Yes, I would think your insurance company will recover from your neighbor's company.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Afternoon y'all!

Sitting here debating....do I like that post or not? Oh what the heck. I liked it. :)
There was only minor grumbling and it was at the end. LOL

I don't think it is a matter of it being your fault, more a matter of knowing they will collect from the other persons insurance. ;)

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
In many ways you are better going through your own insurance company. Might make it easier and faster to get your house repaired. These claims take forever to settle. Meanwhile your house sits half melted.
Yup pretty much. I'll sleep much better once hers is torn down as well. As it is the anxiety has only settled a bit and seeing it multiple times a day is frustrating and sad. For them and for my own fears.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
HHV is celebrating the Labor Day weekend by taking 15% off your custom e-liquids! Simply enter coupon code: HHVLABOR15 at checkout. This discount will only apply to custom e-liquids. Everyone have a safe holiday weekend!

Here's the sale.

AntnyMikal

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2014
Clarksville, TN, USA
I just woke up. Happy to see the sale, my cart is at 82$ currently. Debating if I actually need to get Legend if I'm trying Serendipity. I think I'll just go PB, Sludge, Serendipity and maybe the peach bacco.

Pretty cool to see the Heather's points too.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
There's other good news for HHV customers too!

Introducing Heather's Points! | E-Cigarette Forum

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread