A Series of Vaping Disasters... looking for advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donso

May 22, 2015
PANAMA
Hi everyone, I never had leaking my nautilus mini, best flavour ! I use it for outdoors with a Spinner II battery.. and my indoor baby is the Delta II RBA on a cheap "Ecapple" mod that works with a 18650 battery. Of course I own several batteries and charge them on a Li-ion charger, never on the mod, I think its better for the lifetime of the batteries.
My Delta II also never leaks. Greetings to Bulgaria and all vapers in the world from Panamá :vapor:

james28

Jun 14, 2011
england
I haven't had time to rest through all the replies but here is my two penneth worth (may be a little too British lol) my job keeps me on the go with some very unpredictable sudden moments of intense activity. I had an e-roll but after dropping vaping for a couple of years I returned and it started going flat. I asked for advice here and settled for a subox mini kit. Partly because i liked the look of it and largely for the reviews.
It works for me, craving for a smoke doesn't happen. This tastes better.
I am carful ish with it, if I know that I am about to have to suddenly do lots of activity it stays in the car. If not it comes with me. Can't fault the kit, I know you don't want to spend any more money but if it works with your current battery set up (never had an ego so I can't comment) the. I really recommend the sub tank mini (again new version, not had the v1). It seems durable and I have been running a stock occ coil for 3 weeks, 60+ml of juice with no issues. Just my take.

Donso

May 22, 2015
PANAMA
hi @james28 , I act the same way, I treat my vape tanks, asif they were made of paper :) and they are my daily gold in my bag. Tell me a bit more about the consumption of the sub tank mini. How many ml do you vape per day and per week ? I didn´t buy the Atlantis 2 cause I was told it is a very thirsty one...
The Triton I use is great with good flavor and vape but consumes much more than my nautilus.
Tell me, how about your sub tank mini ? Greetings.

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
If you want a really durable mod style, try a Heatvape Invade Mini. It's shock resistant, water resistant, covered with a heavy coat of silicon and built like a tank. The weak point will still be the atomizer, but that is true of almost every style out there. It runs on a single 18650 that can supply 20 amps continuous and will work in VW or temperature control so any atomizer will work with it that is above .1 ohms.

james28

Jun 14, 2011
england
hi @james28 , I act the same way, I treat my vape tanks, asif they were made of paper :) and they are my daily gold in my bag. Tell me a bit more about the consumption of the sub tank mini. How many ml do you vape per day and per week ? I didn´t buy the Atlantis 2 cause I was told it is a very thirsty one...
The Triton I use is great with good flavor and vape but consumes much more than my nautilus.
Tell me, how about your sub tank mini ? Greetings.
I am going through around 30ml in nine days however some days when I am vaping a lot I will run through two tanks, or three but it hasn't got a huge capacity, I am guessing a couple of ml usable so I don't find it too bad. I have been really impressed with it so far but admittedly I have nothing decent to compare it too.

rootlinux

Jul 12, 2015
If you want a great sub tank that is easy on the juice but great on flavor and vapor, I suggest the isub. 20.00 or less brand new. No liquid spit back either. All you need is 20-35 watts to cloud up the place. I have two of them.
You can chain vape with the isub and not go through a tank a day without any lose of flavor or vapor. 20.00 so it's cheap. Doesn't leak either. It has a mesh over the coil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread