PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    I'm liking this skin for my 50W. They make for other mods too. Not vinyl, they're made from actual wood. Different woods too.

iStick 50W – Wudbx

I like my silicon ones because it stays put on the console in the truck when I corner :)

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    I'm glad you got a break at the DMV today. I found out yesterday that I've got jury duty this month. It starts the 14th at 8:30 in the morning. Fortunately, I CAN call ahead of time to see if I really need to be there.

Doo be sure you job knows the dates so they can cover you if need be,heck you might even get paid for going :)

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 7, 2013
    Connecticut
    I like my silicon ones because it stays put on the console in the truck when I corner :)

I don't have to worry about that cause I never corner! That's how people's get in trouble. Nope, straight and narrow for me...:D

Maxedout

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 8, 2012
    Arizona
    Low potassium levels is yet another possible cause... one word... banana :)

I think the primary one is hydration that OBG mentioned followed by potassium and then look at the others also if needed.
    I do like bananas! :banana:

AG51

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    I'm liking this skin for my 50W. They make for other mods too. Not vinyl, they're made from actual wood. Different woods too.

iStick 50W – Wudbx
    they sell wood veneer adhesive ( sticky on one side) panels in hobby lobby too. You can bend them and cut to any shape ya want

Maxedout

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 8, 2012
    Arizona
    dom'ts makes me come out dere
    agnurse2_zpsgthurtks.png

Are you gonna whear that outfit? :w00t:

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 16, 2014
    Amarillo, TX
    My big grey cat Embers is curled up in my lap right now. She's such a sweetie! :wub:

OBG, I told my boss about the jury duty situation this morning. I'll definitely keep tabs on the situation, if I've gotta show up that Monday, maybe I can get that Sunday night off so I'm not a zombie the next morning. :lol:

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    OBG, I told my boss about the jury duty situation this morning. I'll definitely keep tabs on the situation, if I've gotta show up that Monday, maybe I can get that Sunday night off so I'm not a zombie the next morning. :lol:

Around here we get about a dozen dates in a 6 mo period but most of them never happen,last time I went the judge ask us if anybody worked last night a fireman i know raised his hand and the judge ask if he was ok if picked, he told the judge I'm good I got about 7 hrs sleep last night I thought the judge would fall out of his chair laughing :)

Last edited:

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 7, 2013
    Connecticut
    Don't know why that linked to a login page, but here's the pertinent info. Course, it may vary from state to state...

Setting policy for employees called to serve during a time they would otherwise be at work is fairly simple. For example, on days when the duration of jury duty is shorter than the normal workday, some policy options could include requiring employees to call in to work to see if they are needed, to report to work if more than half of their workday remains or to report as soon as they are dismissed. However, employees who work the night shift would be asked to serve when they would normally be sleeping. Proceeding under the assumption that sleep-deprived workers will be less effective, most employers would be unlikely to force night-shift workers to report to work following a day spent in jury service. Employers should evaluate whether their policy allows for some rest before reporting to work. Alternatively, employers could give such workers an automatic day of recovery following service or make a determination based on the duration of their jury service and the time they are due to report to work. - See more at: Login

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread