Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
I've got one of these mods in the mail on the way to me. If you can wait a couple weeks for me to get some experience on mine I might be able to answer your question. From what I understand TC doesn't work on Kanthal so I would just suggest double checking the settings. Good luck. (and my suggestion to wait two weeks was a joke).

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Actually Susan when you get right down to brass tacks in my case, there is a BUNCH of stuff I never heard of > :rolleyes:
Well, in this case the OP is talking about the SMOK XCube II. Haven't yet purchased a temp control mod. Maybe I will if there are some stellar sales this weekend.

Richard Thompson

Aug 29, 2015
Cairo, Georgia
I've got one of these mods in the mail on the way to me. If you can wait a couple weeks for me to get some experience on mine I might be able to answer your question. From what I understand TC doesn't work on Kanthal so I would just suggest double checking the settings. Good luck. (and my suggestion to wait two weeks was a joke).
Well I mean there. Is three. Modes on it stock
Memory(which is preset wattages you can choose to set or if you leave it alone with out setting it goes up by tens; then wattage mode which you use to tranverse the range of 6 to 160
Then temp mode which stock only thing you can use is nickle until you update then stainless steel and titanium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread