Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romano Cheese

Master Mod Womper
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
@GPC2012 I'll keep that in mind, I just went with Illumn because lots of people recommend them and they don't charge out the wazoo for 1 battery

It comes when it comes. ;)
Aaand, when it comes, it will be just the right time for it to come. :)

michaelscott.jpg

I couldn't help myself on that one.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA

Slowone2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Virginia
Just the way I'm seeing things, but,,, seems a lot of people in here wining, wining because they lost, wining because they won but the prize was not shipped yet, wining because @SmokeyJoe has not replied to them,,,, list goes on, but jeez grow ups or go back to second grade lol

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Thanks for the heads up. I would have to weigh the option of $2 more per battery vs getting it quicker.

It took Ilumin 10 days to get my batteries to me. Evidently there is a Postal Swirl called Oakland it had to go through. I filed an issue with the PO after a week and it got here 3 or four days later.

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
I was trying to catch up around here but my niece just got home and calls every after school so all I have time to say is...

Personally, I've found keeping a spreadsheet helps to keep my spending habits in check.

One column for how much I would've spent on cigs
Another column for eliquids
Another column for gear and accessories

When I had enough to cover the cost of new toys, only then would I purchase something shiny. ;)

After a while, for myself, it became a game on how much I could actually save
I love this idea
I don't realy think I have come close, but I tease because I am nicotine free too, and still purchasing vape gear.
I got so excited that I purchased a setup for my Wife too:) She doesn't seem to understand how cool it is though:(, but she will when she sees the cloud production that is possible:w00t:. She just has to understand its clouds !:shock: :lol:
You sound like my hubby lol...hes a total cloud chaser

It's not about the money only, if i was to choose to smoke cigs for free or vape for double the price, I would chose vaping, because my health is more important to me than money.
Same here!!

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Just the way I'm seeing things, but,,, seems a lot of people in here wining, wining because they lost, wining because they won but the prize was not shipped yet, wining because @SmokeyJoe has not replied to them,,,, list goes on, but jeez grow ups or go back to second grade lol
+1 million

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
It took Ilumin 10 days to get my batteries to me. Evidently there is a Postal Swirl called Oakland it had to go through. I filed an issue with the PO after a week and it got here 3 or four days later.
There's one in Florida Called Opa Locha It's a black hole mail goes in and never comes out.

Reactions: angelphyre

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
There's one in Florida Called Opa Locha It's a black hole mail goes in and never comes out.

I had an issue with the PO in Sugarland TX recently, mail was there for 2 weeks! After that it usually takes a couple days vacation in Houston. When I filed an official PO complaint my postmaster here called me. I told him I expected the same type of service there as I have received here in my 20 years in this town (which is excellent). Then I suggested he pass along my message.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
I ordered a single build deck from slow boat this morning. Thought about the double but I usually vape around .5 .

I do a lot of builds at .5ohm-.8ohm
Love the extra flavor boost from a second coil/wick without the added heat.
Dual coil running at 30w is only 15w per coil.:)
Even better on TC:) when the build works out.:-x
:lol:

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
I do a lot of builds at .5ohm-.8ohm
Love the extra flavor boost from a second coil/wick without the added heat.
Dual coil running at 30w is only 15w per coil.:)
Even better on TC:) when the build works out.:-x
:lol:

This will be my first TC unit. I'm just now getting around to wanting to experiment with coil building (like clapton, twisted etc..). Still have a ton to learn.

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
The anatomy of conspicuous resolution in regards to quell from on high as social enigma/ postulation within the prestigious manifestation of the psyche, held within reasonable formation of contiguous termination:

Why the tinker do you think this thread is still open?
Hey, take it in stride, vent, what is needed is required therefore is given/ granted. :)

Reactions: Slowone2

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
chinese holiday so shipping will be delayed ..... just one question ist this still on ... my friend has continued to play though he doesnt have many points

I believe Smokey said it was over, but we've had no official word from Smok. It's quite possible they have already selected the winners and just left the web page open by accident or just to get more exposure. Again.... NO OFFICIAL word.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Never fails:-x
1 in stock Item hung my Fasttech order! Still says in stock on the item page.
Stalled the order until Monday the 7th.
Guess they were in a hurry to go to the Paradeo_O
Was barely Vape related, or not.
Digital Scales to start doing my DIY by weight.

All is good, it can hopefully travel with or lead the way for the Cloud Chaser:thumbs:

Complaining:confused:
Nope, just excited:D

Vape Mail!!!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread