PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I think it was a regular ol car. They didn't say anything about a drone and you would think they wouldn't leave that part out. Cause that would be real nifty!

I'm just guessin' but they do have a feature called Amazon Local... where local business's can offer deals. Most of what I saw were services types of things... but there were a couple of products as well.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
hopes da wedding preps is goin goods Yimmeys
yimmey-hug_zpsc4834f91.jpg

we loves you ♥

oliverturtle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2014
Near the volcano
I would order one just to watch them fly it to me.
well that sure is pretty quick any ways,,,,,,,, but the dron would have been cool,,,,,, i wonder if you order a drone if they just fly it to you!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

There are all sorts of things. Food from ice cream to veggies etc.there is a grocery store, Asian market, world market etc. then there is a lot of normal Amazon type things. I am guessing the warehouse must be a few blocks from the clinic.
I'm just guessin' but they do have a feature called Amazon Local... where local business's can offer deals. Most of what I saw were services types of things... but there were a couple of products as well.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Status