Status
Not open for further replies.

raitizz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Riga, Latvia
Bars come with a needle and thread over there? Is that so people can sew their pants when the beer helps them outgrow them?? Huh??
Nope. Not exactly. But I asked for it cuz a button came loose on my pants. What an irony in correlation with your comment.

R

*via Tapatalk

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Live and learn. :)

Actually, if you really want to learn, the first use of "fnord" was in the Discordian religious text Principia Discordia; however, admitting to such knowledge suggests one might be on the path of the Sacred Chao, causing the semi-enlightened (as in they are aware of the reference, but don't grasp the concept) to view one with suspicion.

480px-Sacred-Chao.svg.png

Hail Eris! Hell yes!

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Actually, if you really want to learn, the first use of "fnord" was in the Discordian religious text Principia Discordia; however, admitting to such knowledge suggests one might be on the path of the Sacred Chao, causing the semi-enlightened (as in they are aware of the reference, but don't grasp the concept) to view one with suspicion.

480px-Sacred-Chao.svg.png

Hail Eris! Hell yes!
And here I thought it was a guy named nord that we didn't care for anymore?!?

Go figure???

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
On sale. Never seen an authentic KFL this cheap.

Vaperev Shop - Kayfun Lite

Wow. That's amazing and if someone's a first time customer (um, that might maybe be me), they'll give you a $15 off coupon. A Kayfun Lite + for $35. Sir Rod may just have to get one, you know, just to have an extra on hand. Oh my.........

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Wow. That's amazing and if someone's a first time customer (um, that might maybe be me), they'll give you a $15 off coupon. A Kayfun Lite + for $35. Sir Rod may just have to get one, you know, just to have an extra on hand. Oh my.........
Fill it with another flavor you like to have on hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread