The Disrupters

Status
Not open for further replies.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Ouch I almost forgot to post mine here.:)

iag7yaw.jpg

I ordered 4 more cells for it today, red, aquamarine, pink and purple now I just need green and black.:D

If it weren't for the drip tip (gorgeous BTW), I'd almost think you stole mine! :thumb:

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
I heard somewhere that they are bringing bigger innokincell batteries anyone no if it's true. Really want to buy some extra batteries but if its true might hold off til they come out
They'll probably come out as soon as I decide I can't wait any longer and purchase another 2000 mah cell. :facepalm:

Rednaxela1987

Jul 15, 2015
Olympia, WA
They'll probably come out as soon as I decide I can't wait any longer and purchase another 2000 mah cell. :facepalm:
I want a 2nd innocell too, though I recently went up in nicotine mg to conserve e juice spending lol so I'm not going through as much mAh as I was before.

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
Hey RaceGun59 welcome back :)

I had a question couldn't find the spec for;
When the innocell is fully charged what voltage does it read on the disrupter? Mine seems to have stopped at 4.18v, thought it would go to 4.2v.
I think what you are seeing is rounding. Remember rounding in school? if you round 4.18 up, it is 4.2. I see that in many of my mods with 2 places to the right of the decimel point.

Rednaxela1987

Jul 15, 2015
Olympia, WA
Oh whoops
I think what you are seeing is rounding. Remember rounding in school? if you round 4.18 up, it is 4.2. I see that in many of my mods with 2 places to the right of the decimel point.
Ah yes I'm used to my MVP v2 that says 4.2v when fully charged.

On that note, I am pleasantly surprised at how accurate the Disrupter is with its readings! My MVP v2 reads BVC 1.6 ohms coils at closer to 2.0ohms lol and the disrupter says 1.53-1.55 I love it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread