Not open for further replies.

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
9/3
9/2 This is totally wrong... I got a five-pound bag of coffee via FedEx today and it was as exciting as vapemail. :facepalm:
but coffee IS exciting. If I got that much in the mail it would be like Christmas lol

Last edited:

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
9/3
9/2
I got 3 new tanks today, one in white, one in black and one in stainless. :D I'm now waiting on a Zephyrus tank. That will make 7 new tanks in a week (including the 3 I got Monday), if the Zephyrus tank comes this week. I have a thing for tanks.:wub: These tanks are thirsty though, blew through 30ml today.:shock:
I love the Zephyrus, but initally mine gave me a run for my money.

1 - Out of the package, it was sealed so well, I cut myself getting it apart. I've read that that has happened to others too, so please be careful. I suggest using two rubber grippy thing-a-ma-jiggers to unscrew the tank from the base.

2 - After using the RBA section, I didn't close the bottom airflow while filling and lost two entire tanks of juice, before deciding to watch a video. :facepalm:

I've finally got it down. The top fill, juice capacity, flavor and cloud production are awesome! :vapor:

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
9/3
No vape mail today, except for a little package of jewelry findings and odds and ends for making some vape charms.

Edit: it was supposed to arrive...seems it hasn't been scanned since California 3 days ago, and same with some juice coming from Vegas. Both packages were mailed, then disappeared before hitting TX. Or maybeits hitting here and are being held without scanning...lol...I know I ticked off Shanaynay....

Last edited:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
9/3
I agree rbecky.........I wish I could afford to buy what ever...when even I wanted....but alas...I must wait for the sales this weekend..but it will make for a great week with lots of vapemail....I have 3 places I want to order from.....maybe another one.......not sure yet....it depends on how much of a discount I get at those ones...those are my have to's......

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
9/3 Yeah, I'm waiting for vapemail too. Problem is, nothing is on order and haven't won any contests for new high-powered mods or anything, so I guess I'm gonna be waiting a long time... :(
(singing "woe is me, I shoulda stayed in bed") ;)

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
9/3
Got up feelin a lil under the weather this morn (re @rangerrobin)...water ..check...sleep..I'll try..vitamins...stomach's still too unsettled...some juice inbound from a recent win is always something to look forward to;) Scored an amazing deal on a Naut Mini..also inbound...this is me.. thinkin 'bout that Naut Mini :D:D:D Happy Vaping to all...and to all a Good Day:thumb:

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
9/3
Got up feelin a lil under the weather this morn (re @rangerrobin)...water ..check...sleep..I'll try..vitamins...stomach's still too unsettled...some juice inbound from a recent win is always something to look forward to;) Scored an amazing deal on a Naut Mini..also inbound...this is me.. thinkin 'bout that Naut Mini :D:D:D Happy Vaping to all...and to all a Good Day:thumb:
Seems we all have the same bug! Have some hot tea and contemplating a nap....lol

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
Seems we all have the same bug!
That's one thing I'll always be thankful for: I don't get bugs, ever! However, when my higher self wants me to slow down, I usually cut, break, or sprain something. Oh well, to each his/her own... :)

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
9/3

9/3
I love the Zephyrus, but initally mine gave me a run for my money.

1 - Out of the package, it was sealed so well, I cut myself getting it apart. I've read that that has happened to others too, so please be careful. I suggest using two rubber grippy thing-a-ma-jiggers to unscrew the tank from the base.

2 - After using the RBA section, I didn't close the bottom airflow while filling and lost two entire tanks of juice, before deciding to watch a video. :facepalm:

I've finally got it down. The top fill, juice capacity, flavor and cloud production are awesome! :vapor:

Thank you for the tips! I hate tanks that are hard to get apart.. grr. I hurt my hand opening one before and I've broke the glass tank on one before trying to get them open.

I got one of my favorite juice flavors ordered today. Now I only have a couple more to find at a great price so I can restock my go to flavors. Fingers crossed for some good deals.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
9-3

experience with vaping.. I can breathe again! It is wonderful, and so shocking because I didn't realize just how bad my breathing had gotten until it cleared up completely! I love vaping for this - plus it tastes great!
And...now you realize how bad cigarette smoke smells....lol

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
8/28
@Fuzzy Thunderbear ....Was discussing the high cost of eggs with a more farm savvy friend and they said it was avian flu related

Received some Vape Mail yesterday on my BD ...that was a nice surprise

@bwh79 hoping you are having a better day as well!
@Ladybear Congratz on your Vape-versary:thumb:
@redrebel821 ..you know my thots on that:-x :evil:

Have a pleasant eve everyone!
I know this is really like late but......Happy late B-Day! I hope you had a great one!

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
9/3

Finally got to sit down a few minutes ago.....long day but vaping got me through it but I think I drank 5 bottles of water ...I feel like vaping makes me drink a heck of a lot more than I ever did....thank goodness it's water and not wine ...that would be a disaster!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread