Current Stealth Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
I use the istick 10w with an 1.8 mil ego one tank. Pretty small and stealthy. only gets me 4-5 hours tho. The 2.5 mil ego one tank will last about as long as the 1050 mAh istick battery.

You could also look at the smaller ego one battery. It's like 2 3/8 inches in length (with the small ego one tank that's about 4" total) 1100 mAh.

jordan85

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Boston
So I decided the iStick was going to be too short on battery life for me. I also realized that I was okay with a mechanical mod; I was just tired of being limited to xl cartomizers on my current rig, and wanted to be able to use some tanks.

I stumbled on a Gizmo v2 clone on fasttech somehow:
2962200-7.jpg

This thing is PERFECT for me! Completely concealed including tank when I want to be super stealthy at work. Removable batteries so I can use it all day. And it was a cheap.

See how small it is at 1:03

Aterf watching the video I realize I'll probably never use the extender, but that was never really a concern to me. I'm less concerned about a cheap mechanical mod than a cheap vv/vw/tc mod, but that's just me. Either way, I'm really excited! :D

Last edited:

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
TiniTim.jpg
This is my tini tim mod-----ego battery 350 mahs-----Smok DripperRDA-----dual coils 32 guage 1.2 ohms

Pretty good vapor and real good flavor.........5.99 for battery and 6.99 for atomizer---comes with 32 guage single coil already installed---small blue screwdriver....battery lasts for weeks

---Ya Rite...hahahahahahah

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
View attachment 487121 This is my tini tim mod-----ego battery 350 mahs-----Smok DripperRDA-----dual coils 32 guage 1.2 ohms

Pretty good vapor and real good flavor.........5.99 for battery and 6.99 for atomizer---comes with 32 guage single coil already installed---small blue screwdriver....battery lasts for weeks

---Ya Rite...hahahahahahah
Well, the battery might not last (or even be able to handle 1.2 ohms for long). But, it's still cute!

Reactions: thetrucker

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
@zoiDman -----------I like that mini istick--20 watts----like to see my Smok tini dripper on top.

I like the small form factor on these mods---interesting------it seems like all I 've seen lately are a brick in

someones hand with 200 watts----getting bored with all these giant mods.....just sayin.....

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
@zoiDman -----------I like that mini istick--20 watts----like to see my Smok tini dripper on top.

I like the small form factor on these mods---interesting------it seems like all I 've seen lately are a brick in

someones hand with 200 watts----getting bored with all these giant mods.....just sayin.....

It's a Nice unit.

And having that 10 Extra Watts gives a little more Flexibility when choosing Ohms for a Head type Tank.

I wouldn't suggest it to Someone as their Only Mod. But for someone who has Other Mods, and is looking for a Small Device to use when they are Out-n-About, it is Great.

Deap

Verified Member
Jul 12, 2015
For those times you know you shouldn't, but who can resist...

I go for the Vaporshark rDNA40 or the Praxis v2(if I'm looking for small). Loaded with a dripper (built around .5 ohm), because the only place I truly covert vape is airports, and tanks leaking the air.

Any other suggestions or practices would be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread