Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntnyMikal

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2014
Clarksville, TN, USA

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Bronze and BK will be happy at checkout too. Fixed the little glitches. :)
I'm stocked up now. Probably wont place another order for a month. :)

Can't wait to see the glitch-free site. It will make my day. :)

I saw the Heather points and knew you had been playing around on the site recently.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Got a nice checkout confirmation page now. I like the new stuff.
Yeah, used to hit the update button and it would place the order instead of first showing you the final order. Your sphincter would tighten up hoping you didn't mess something up.

AntnyMikal

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2014
Clarksville, TN, USA
I'm a 3.5 - 3.6 with a 1.4-1.6 atty type of vaper. :) I like my vape cool not hot :cool:
I like warm dense flavor. Clouds are okay, fun to try and blow rings and do other tricks here and there. I started in the "normal" range but subohm is the only place I get that satisfying warm full feeling. Really depends on the juice though.

Tobaccos/bakery I find I like between .2-.5, most fruits and the occasional menthol .5-1.3. Then there's wattage and temp control to play with and what atty or tank its in, PG/VG ratio etc.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I like warm dense flavor. Clouds are okay, fun to try and blow rings and do other tricks here and there. I started in the "normal" range but subohm is the only place I get that satisfying warm full feeling. Really depends on the juice though.

Tobaccos/bakery I find I like between .2-.5, most fruits and the occasional menthol .5-1.3. Then there's wattage and temp control to play with and what atty or tank its in, PG/VG ratio etc.

I have no problem with other styles of vaping. As long as the person enjoys it...that's all that matters. ;)

Funny story, I started out as a fruit vaper. After about 6 months or a year, I tried one of Heather's NET's. I was hooked. Now it is strictly NET (Dragon's Fire to be exact) that has me in its grasp....Firmly.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Wish some points could get grandfathered in from previous orders. It's all good though 74 points today! Probably 74 on the next too.

That's how it will work! You get to choose when to redeem your points. As long as you use them in 90 days, they will keep adding up.

AntnyMikal

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2014
Clarksville, TN, USA
I have no problem with other styles of vaping. As long as the person enjoys it...that's all that matters. ;)

Funny story, I started out as a fruit vaper. After about 6 months or a year, I tried one of Heather's NET's. I was hooked. Now it is strictly NET (Dragon's Fire to be exact) that has me in its grasp....Firmly.
I used to do fruits as well, then I ordered some Bobas and a HHV sample pack. Been doing NETs since. I always have one of those in the stash. I throw in other stuff to mix it up and keep it interesting.

AntnyMikal

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2014
Clarksville, TN, USA
Not that crazy. I know people that still smoke and will only smoke their preferred brand no matter what. Same difference. I actually only vaped Legend and Bobas for almost a year at one point. I wouldn't touch anything else, I was perfectly content with those 2.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Not that crazy. I know people that still smoke and will only smoke their preferred brand no matter what. Same difference. I actually only vaped Legend and Bobas for almost a year at one point. I wouldn't touch anything else, I was perfectly content with those 2.
I vape only three. Dragons Fire, CAT, and Apache (MOV). Been that way for a long time. And Apache not every day. I think it's pretty normal to have just a couple/few once you get past all the sampling.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Already have.
I know :glare: :wub: :D

I just don't feel like switching out flavors all the time. When I did the fruits, I could only vape them for so long then get tired of the flavor. DF (dragon's fire) just hit that perfect balance. Before DF, I was a bouncing around with Pirate's Booty and Shadow.

DF is what PB (pirate's booty) once was.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I can't stand re wicking because I don't like new flavors. I generally just stick to fruit flavors I think would be hard to mess up.

I find most NETs mix well if I already like them.
I can totally relate to that!! :laugh:
It's my general laziness that brought the only one vape thing into being.

Ain't got time to keep messing with vape stuff, there are more important things to do .... like sit on the computer all day moderating :lol: :lol: :lol:

AntnyMikal

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2014
Clarksville, TN, USA
At one point I was building and cleaning coils multiple times a day. Then one day it just stopped, I found my sweet spot. Legend was my ADV that was good in a tank rba and didn't require wicking everyday. I can push Legend through the STM for a week or two with little to no maintenance.

Even now when I wrap coils or clean I do it in bulk.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
At one point I was building and cleaning coils multiple times a day. Then one day it just stopped, I found my sweet spot. Legend was my ADV that was good in a tank rba and didn't require wicking everyday. I can push Legend through the STM for a week or two with little to no maintenance.

Even now when I wrap coils or clean I do it in bulk.
HHV NETs really burn clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread