• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
The quantities are different, but it's still a decent complex:
I believe this is the one you got-Vitamin B Complex plus Vitamin C Timed Release:
View attachment 486810

and this is the Busy B:
View attachment 486811

I got the 60 per bottle in Busy B so there's twice as many in the ones you got, hence the higher price - but great about the 1p offer! :)
Yes the first is the one I got, the 120 Busy B was on the 1p offer but they didn't have any, only the 30 size bottles, that's why I went for the other, also being caplets they are not gobstopper size :laugh:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Yes the first is the one I got, the 120 Busy B was on the 1p offer but they didn't have any, only the 30 size bottles, that's why I went for the other, also being caplets they are not gobstopper size :laugh:
Definitely an advantage! I need at least half a mug of cool tea or coffee to swallow one :laugh: Still, if they help, it's worth it. Even after a week of 7-8 hours sleep each night, I'm still yawning all day. I've also started taking 1 capsule of L-Tyrosine mid afternoon to try and increase alertness.
Hopefully, by this time next week, I'll have both pairs of new specs, and the theory is, when my eyes aren't so terribly tired/strained, I'll stop feeling to sleepy and wanting to close my eyes!

Reactions: Bobw1951

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Back to the iStick 100w. The batteries I started yesterday are now about 1/4 empty. Which is nice. :)

It'll be interesting to see whether they gauge falls more quickly from here.
I took more notice today once the charge was under half, and yes, around 3/4 gone, it dropped far quicker.

Reactions: e-pipeman

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
So id like to recount my recent fasttech experience.

Ordered a taifun gt2 and received gt2-s. Repeated order and received item again. So two have to go back after convincing them their product description was wrong. The first gt2-S took two weeks to arrive the second three. Each took a week plus to rma.

The. I ordered a new kayfun 4 clone to replace my aging one which needed enough done it justified replacing. They one they sent was missing part number 6. Another thing to go back another video to make and upload to them. It took three weeks to arrive. It took another week to rma

I received two bags of drip tips and some replacement tanks which arrived as they should. Took just over two weeks.

I ordered a 19mm taifun gs2 clone before they get rid of the base and ruin it by making it like the gt2 base. There is a short in the base somewhere. If it is press fit pieces I can't find the seam. Nor separate it. I've washed. Ultrasonic cleaned and used an air compressor hoping to dislodge whatever is there. It is under review now for rma.

I ordered some taifun gt2 bell
Caps. A five oack and four of them will not accept ANY drip tip while one does fit one or two drip tips if I absolutely live and force it. Another rma. They took three weeks to arrive with youde nickel wire and a svoemesto puzzle drip tip set - which has I rings that are far too large to fit reliably in most tanks or drippers. They will have to be replaced.

This is a some of my last few months with fasttech. I'm just about ready to give up.

I do have to say the taifun bell caps were they to accept drip tips would be the nicest bell cap I've ever seen. It's thick. Crystal clear. Beautiful. I wish all bell caps had this build quality - I would be running them on everything!

I'm about to give up on fasttech and switch to something like 3f or the other one whose name escapes me.

I received my five bottle order from my second try of MBV today. It took 24 hours to arrive as it is down the street. Unforunately all five and the two free bottles are absolutely AWFUL. I'll leave them to steep for a month and try again.

I'll close this with a picture of what I consider to be a perfectly suited pairing. Some happy at the end of a lot of annoyed.

I may take a better shot as this really doesn't don't justice.

I love it

3b7995bc95bd2ba2a1e5b5f80b037452.jpg

And the idea for the 19mm gs2 clone was to go on an ego one battery as a flavor making travel companion. Total cost from fasttech is about $40 on this for tank and battery. The base works fine with kanthal. I have a 8 wrap 2.5 mm build on it now and the dual airflow means very easy to change from mouth to ling to deep ling inhales. Flavor is good. Build is a bit fiddly but wouldn't be if I had mesh to make straws.

0632ad20dd3efa17d6791c9b54c58cb6.jpg

-*Plese excuz any iPone-tyos

Last edited:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
So id like to recount my recent fasttech experience.
Well. I can't comment on those tanks etc. as I've not had any of those.
Can't say I've had any tanks from FT that were broken or had parts missing either. Have had a few that I didn't like, but that was just my own preference.
Sorry you've had such bad luck with those things.

I received my five bottle order from my second try of MBV today. It took 24 hours to arrive as it is down the street. Unforunately all five and the two free bottles are absolutely AWFUL. I'll leave them to steep for a month and try again.
I found them a bit hit n miss and ended up ditching more than I used from them. The free ones they sent me were always in too high a PG for me to use, so no-one took the time to check the order contents before putting the free ones in. Seemed such a waste.
Still, I think you may be pleasantly surprised when your Chefs order arrives :)

I'll close this with a picture of what I consider to be a perfectly suited pairing. Some happy at the end of a lot of annoyed.
They certainly look neat :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Just ordered an IPV D2,that Trish pointed out the other night,from FT.
Shall use it for out and about instead of my istick 50w.
Think it's a nice choice, and a good neat size - got one in my wish list :)

How was the Muffin Man? ...I see Rocket Man is here now too.

Reactions: Brynglas

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Not tried yet Trish.
I've only used the strawberry one a couple of times ..must use it as I don't seem to like ones that have got too far over perhaps 8 months old.
I may be a cynic, but I'm always a bit suspicious of any that only come in big bottles ...bit like they don't have the faith in it to offer smaller bottles for people to try!

Mmm! Blueberry,i don't know. Wasn't somebody saying the other night, it's seldom good. One of those hard to do flavours.
I must admit, I've never had one that I've enjoyed - to me, it always has a foisty sort of taste. Would rather have a blackberry/raspberry mix with cream or custard ...one day I'll get around to trying to make something like that - can't be too hard. On the other hand, Queen of Puddings is rather good anyway :)

Reactions: Brynglas

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
I received my new advco flavors today. I found out about him in Reddit. I believe it's $30 per 120ml. Really inexpensive. The peach actually tastes like proper peaches and creme and the cinnamon roll I don't get cinnamon roll but I do think it's one of the best apple flavors I've ever tasted.

They're both well worth trying for the price. If he ships internationally - you should reach out to him if interested. Milk mee is a strawberry milk. It's mild like all of them. He doesn't go overboard on the flavor.

Reactions: Pictor

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
I really want to know why my $30 istick tc is he only temperature control device I have that works properly. The bixer mod I could see myself making a mistake but it seems like two 510 connectors bad is unlikely.

I'm making super simple builds and both of them are all
Over the place while the istick tc hums along.

I'm guessing the istick has less accurate or frequent sampling which is probably a benefit in finicky atomizers.
I guess I need to build a kayfun lite or put the subtank on one and see what happens. Something really simple. Befaus even the authentic taifun is all over the map and I just don't get it.

I feel like I'm losing my mind. I'll take some pictures of my buikds and start a thread maybe. Maybe I'm not seeing something I'm doing wrong but it's not like making a coil is rocket surgery

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I received my new advco flavors today. I found out about him in Reddit. I believe it's $30 per 120ml. Really inexpensive. The peach actually tastes like proper peaches and creme and the cinnamon roll I don't get cinnamon roll but I do think it's one of the best apple flavors I've ever tasted.

They're both well worth trying for the price. If he ships internationally - you should reach out to him if interested. Milk mee is a strawberry milk. It's mild like all of them. He doesn't go overboard on the flavor.
They are very reasonably priced, and do sound nice, but to be honest, I have more than I can cope with at the moment! Mostly just buying replacements of anything I use. I do like plenty of flavour too.

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Well what I mean by overboard on flavor. I should have said he doesn't go overboard on sweetener. So things taste closer to food to me. I find a lot of companies the flavor may be right but they overload it with sweetener. And they don't get creative with the sweetener they use. They don't use flavor sweeteners like fluffed marshmallow or vanilla. They use a sugar substitute. Which is why w lot of juices end up tasting of chemicals to me. Sucralose I believe it is. There are a lot of ways to sweeten. I feel lost companies get it wrong.

I can't wait until my back is better and I can mix myself.

To the above thought I may be surprised pleasantly with chefs. I really hope so! My guess is I will receive my uk orders some time between Wednesday and Saturday. Howl fully not longer. They were both sent mid week.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Well what I mean by overboard on flavor. I should have said he doesn't go overboard on sweetener. So things taste closer to food to me. I find a lot of companies the flavor may be right but they overload it with sweetener. And they don't get creative with the sweetener they use. They don't use flavor sweeteners like fluffed marshmallow or vanilla. They use a sugar substitute. Which is why w lot of juices end up tasting of chemicals to me. Sucralose I believe it is. There are a lot of ways to sweeten. I feel lost companies get it wrong.

I can't wait until my back is better and I can mix myself.
I understand ..I've had a number that don't taste good!

To the above thought I may be surprised pleasantly with chefs. I really hope so! My guess is I will receive my uk orders some time between Wednesday and Saturday. Howl fully not longer. They were both sent mid week.
They never have any chemical taste ...and they'll be steeping as they're on their way to you! :laugh:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Well - I haven't let the istick 100w go as far as it could (got to keep the batteries safe and not let them run down too far) but so far I am hugely impressed with this mod/battery combo. Nice:)
Good! :) I use mine all the time because of the good battery charge.

Not sure if it's the B vitamin complex or the 1ml of 12mg Welsh Custard I'm using each day, but the colitis seems to have calmed a fair bit! :)

Reactions: e-pipeman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread