Status
Not open for further replies.

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Lol..size DOES matter! I'm eye balling a Reliant, too. I don't think I'd go much bigger, the Disrupter doesn't get as much use as I thought it would simply because of the size and weight of it.
from other conversations I was afraid it might be a big bigger than you like. The only thing stopping me from insisting on a reliant is I'm afraid of the weight. I seriously do not like a heavy hand feel, but what is heavy typically varies from person to person so I guess my best bet maybe to hope its not too heavy for me and if it is I can always PIF to one of my growing vape fam

Reactions: redrebel821

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
from other conversations I was afraid it might be a big bigger than you like. The only thing stopping me from insisting on a reliant is I'm afraid of the weight. I seriously do not like a heavy hand feel, but what is heavy typically varies from person to person so I guess my best bet maybe to hope its not too heavy for me and if it is I can always PIF to one of my growing vape fam
My Disrupter gets more use at home, but it's heavy to take out. Lately my old X6 goes out the most...lol...it's light, and if it gets dropped, I won't cry as much.

Reactions: anjelvape77

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Lol...you know exactly what I'm talking about...
I never thought until you posted that ;) and instantly I thought; Reds right.....my husky would also think it was a toy and HIS (cause as you know, everything is theirs ;) ) He would chew it up instantly watching it bebop around! Lol

Reactions: redrebel821

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
Well I meant it's not that big, but I knew it was larger than 22mm which is a plus for such a small device. I'm not all crazy about the atomizer being the same size as the top of a mod, it's why I still use the Atomic over everything else...that and I paid $90 for it back when and I'm getting my money's worth :)
It's amazing what we paid for things back then...yikes I paid $80 for the nautilus and the pen that came with it....but I am still using it so all is good.

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
Got a minute this morning to show hubby the comparison picture (size is a HUGE issue for me if the hand feel is wrong Ill hate it) and I think I got him sold on the reliant! Fingers crossed. He said HE wants to order my mod this time so...

but its cool because I'm ordering his new tank and my DIY stuff today lol
That's sweet ...you must have a great hubby!!

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
It's amazing what we paid for things back then...yikes I paid $80 for the nautilus and the pen that came with it....but I am still using it so all is good.

I agree, I just wanted one nice authentic RDA since I love to drip...do I think it was worth it, not at all. I mean it performs perfectly but it's such a simple little thing and in no way worth that kind of money.

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
I agree, I just wanted one nice authentic RDA since I love to drip...do I think it was worth it, not at all. I mean it performs perfectly but it's such a simple little thing and in no way worth that kind of money.

I know the feeling but like a lot of vaping friends, we cannot help ourselves ..lol!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread