Status
Not open for further replies.

Fyla

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2015
Croatia
Hi there,

I have just pruchased an new Tilemahos V2 Flavor Chaser Edition wirth clear tank 22mm in matt.
Ist it normal that the material of the AC-Ring has another colour? The steel of the ring is darker than the rest of the atomizer.

Mine looks the same... Have you washed and cleaned it with paper or cloth?

alanbt58

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2014
United Kingdom
Hi GG, when Imeo told us that he had spare parts in stock and to email our suppliers to order them i immediately sent a mail to both ESG (twice) and GG Spain (twice)
neither have replied !!!! i have now looked at Imeo's update on page 1 to find there are no solid mouthpiece/juice controls left for tilemahos V2 (there was when i emailed ESG and GG Spain) SHAME on both vendors !! A disappointing customer service from both suppliers.
So now a request to forum members i have 3 drip tip type mouthpieces (never used) i need 2 solid type mouthpieces would anyone like to do a swap
thanks Alan

billypapa

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2011
Greece
www.e-smokeguru.gr
Hi GG, when Imeo told us that he had spare parts in stock and to email our suppliers to order them i immediately sent a mail to both ESG (twice) and GG Spain (twice)
neither have replied !!!! i have now looked at Imeo's update on page 1 to find there are no solid mouthpiece/juice controls left for tilemahos V2 (there was when i emailed ESG and GG Spain) SHAME on both vendors !! A disappointing customer service from both suppliers.
So now a request to forum members i have 3 drip tip type mouthpieces (never used) i need 2 solid type mouthpieces would anyone like to do a swap
thanks Alan

Hi Alan,
i am very sory to hear that :(
But if you say shame on both vendors, it is like you say that both vendors dont want to help you to get what you want.
And i have to say it is not the truth because i allways try to help all customers the best i can do.
The real problem is that Imeo anounced here in the ECF a list of items he has in stock but many from this items are in small numbers in stock.
For example he had 1 item from the solid mouthpiece you want and i had over 20 requests for this so i decide to give that item to the first who contact me.

Another thing is that Imeo has to refresh imidiatly this list when a vendor make a order and this is the point chaos begins !
I think Imeo want help the customers with this way and his vendors too, but i think it is not the right way.
A lot of confusion and at the end angree customers who blame the vendors.
I cant and i dont want read such posts because i allways try to have my service on the highest level.

I had with this list so much emails from customers in the middle of super high trafic orders from the whole glob and to manage all this request together with all this orders it is crazy and i will stop it.
I am a human and not Superman :)
All this stuff needs logistics and perfect organization !!!

montara

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
Nor-Cal
My GG idea. Now initially this may add to the workload but in the long run save time and create sales. PART NUMBERS!

One of the many benefits of a GG device is the ability to mix and match parts. A part numbering system would eliminate the many questions of "will this fit that" Looking at ESG, I see Tilemahos V1 Clear Tank, out of stock. Yet Tilemahos V2 Clear Tank available. Are these interchangeable? (provide same mm)

With all the new variations on Tilemahos alone, what items are needed to upgrade to a certain spec level? Example; tell me by part number what components are required to make a conversion. Its great to see (and I purchased) the flavor chaser assembly but these (I foresee) are not always available. If the parts were cataloged by number you could simply list me the parts with specific accuracy.

If there were picture schematics with corresponding numbers associated with every new product, replacement parts would be much easier to accurately obtain.

Love me my GG, but as this product keeps expanding IMO cataloging by number will open a whole new logical path to the never ending interchangeability many of us have grown to appreciate.

gekka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2015
Germany
Can you and Imeo not find a quick and easy way to update your store?
Just bought some spare parts this way (via email) from you, but I would prefer to buy via click in your store.

alanbt58

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2014
United Kingdom
Hi Alan,
i am very sory to hear that :(
But if you say shame on both vendors, it is like you say that both vendors dont want to help you to get what you want.
And i have to say it is not the truth because i allways try to help all customers the best i can do.
The real problem is that Imeo anounced here in the ECF a list of items he has in stock but many from this items are in small numbers in stock.
For example he had 1 item from the solid mouthpiece you want and i had over 20 requests for this so i decide to give that item to the first who contact me.

Another thing is that Imeo has to refresh imidiatly this list when a vendor make a order and this is the point chaos begins !
I think Imeo want help the customers with this way and his vendors too, but i think it is not the right way.
A lot of confusion and at the end angree customers who blame the vendors.
I cant and i dont want read such posts because i allways try to have my service on the highest level.

I had with this list so much emails from customers in the middle of super high trafic orders from the whole glob and to manage all this request together with all this orders it is crazy and i will stop it.
I am a human and not Superman :)

Hi Billypapa, you are right i know your customer service has always been good when i have dealt with ESG and GGSpain just this time i did not understand there was low quantity. Please accept my apologies i was just upset at the time. Can you let me know when 21 mm shined body, a top cap and 2 x solid mouth pieces are in stock next (all for tilemahos V2)
Thank you very much Alan

Fyla

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2015
Croatia
Nice flavor on new Tile V2plus :thumb:

Use%2004092015_zpswu4sge4s.jpg

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Guys, I am sorry that I didnt updated the list 3 days ago (The plan was to update the list exactly after a seller's order). I had some medical issues with my wife that prevented me from doing it. But we will stick to the plan from now on.

As for the stock, its huge, no worries. Vasilis said about 1 piece of the solid mouthpiece. Thats true, but this is happening to only a very few items.

Anyway, the thing is that list will be updated the right time, so you will always know what is going on.

The list was created to help you and sellers. Thousands of eyes will search the stock so it will be very easy to know what exists and whats not. The list is really big and sellers cant search it alone.

Montara, what you suggested is an excellent idea and thats how list was created. You always know what part is interchangeable. This info is written to the description of the item. Maybe I missed to write this info about clear tanks too and I will do it now :)

mrZoSo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2014
GA, USA
Nice job on the video Adam!!
V2Plus definitely shines in the flavor department for sure!!
I only just (finally) got the V2 two weeks ago and was quite shocked at the flavor difference compared to the V1. Then Imeo announced the V2Plus!
My only concern was, since I used the V1 for so long, and that I just got the V2 and was still amazed at the difference, will the Plus stand out with me?
I'm thinking, how could it get any better?? LOL But it is, without a doubt!!
I'm sure your wife will be pleased with a V2Plus ;)

The big question is,,, what's next in the Tilemahos world??!!
The Tilemahos is almost, if not, perfect now!
The way it works and how it practically builds itself is a 'no-brainer' to begin with! Now with options to top it off!! The V2, with powerful flavor and slightly more airy draw, or the Plus option for max flavor,,, you can't go wrong!! And at the price point it's at,, WIN WIN all around!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread