◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I'm going to assume that mine has shipped since others are receiving theirs. Please, sir, may I have a hint as to where it's at?

Dan, the tracking says your package has departed USPS sort Facility (Indianapolis) . . . 3:32 am

It's a lot like Tami's. Should have gone out for delivery today; but the "departed sort facility" notification is the last one (and it's a couple hours later than I usually see it). Probably just didn't get sorted at the local P.O. in time for delivery. :(

did you need a tracking# Dan? USPS should have emailed one to you. I will PM one momentarily.

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
It is me doing thanking, Clark.
biggrin.gif

MFarley

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2014
Cave Junction, OR USA
All y'all, if you've any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
I do......
If a chicken and a half lays an egg and a half in a day in a half, .......how many eggs would it lay in a week.
just wondering.

And.....how come people in Texas have 2 first names? (Billy Bob, Betty Sue)

Dan Knight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2013
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
Dan, the tracking says your package has departed USPS sort Facility (Indianapolis) . . . 3:32 am

It's a lot like Tami's. Should have gone out for delivery today; but the "departed sort facility" notification is the last one (and it's a couple hours later than I usually see it). Probably just didn't get sorted at the local P.O. in time for delivery. :(

did you need a tracking# Dan? USPS should have emailed one to you. I will PM one momentarily.

No problem. If it departed Indy, I'll have it tomorrow. I'm going to have to remember to take the Nuppin', a battery, and some juice with me tomorrow! I'm going to pack it up and set it by the front door so I don't forget it! Excitement is in the air!

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Pinch is in hand. Up to date on the Petes book and vid. Pictures to coming tomorrow. Every thing pinch owners have said about this wonderful squonk box is completely true. Peter has done some ingenious work with the internals. Please sir, may I have another.......dozen?
Get in line. ;)

Dan Knight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2013
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
Thank you, @TamiPac, @kkiet, and @Loopy1224. It's so friggin' nice!

@pdib, yes, it's settling in just fine. It is kicking my behind with a .3 ohm clapton. It fires so easily and instantly! Followed the book and the video and setup was simple. I truly don't believe that I'll ever need another mod after this! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread