RDA Velocity RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

sig-cmt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2015
HoustΩn, TX
Noticed on mine the positive post is leaning in a bit...just wondering if that was normal for the black Tobeco?
The positive post leans in towards the negative on the authentic as well: It's the insulation between it and the deck. My only real gripes with the authentic Velocity are:

1. Top of the posts could have been chamfered or beveled to allow accumulating juice to flow back into the well.
2. Could have a deeper juice well and the negative post could have been chamfered or beveled at the bottom to increase well space.
3. O-rings were offgassing and could have been beefier. There was the definite feel of machine oil on the supplied allen wrench.

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
2 QUESTIONS, DOES THE AUTHENTIC COME IN BLACK AND DOES THE AUTHENTIC BOTTOM FEED FIT THE TOBECO CLONE?
The authentic does not come in black. Not sure on the bottom feed pin, it should fit the tobeco as its supposed to be 1:1, but I haven't personally tried it.

Reactions: djren12

thmstwwng

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2014
Kuala Lumpur, WP, Malaysia
28g Nickel, dual coil, 9 wrap, 3mm, 0.8 - 1.2 ohm.
IMG_0033.JPG

Vapin Dave

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2015
California
Just ordered another tobeco velocity from eciggity. With the bottom feed pin it's a great atty for my Reo's.
i didnt get a bottom feeding pin with my tobeco velocity but i think i ordered mine from vapenw. From what I gather, eciggity may be the only site that includes the pin for some reason

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
Has anyone played with the Tobeco Mini Velocity? I have the Tobeco clone of the original and the only thing I didn't like about it was the height of the cap which to me added too much volume and decreased flavor and warmth for me.
I've got one ordered, but its going to be a while before I get it still.

@Vapin Dave has one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread