Status
Not open for further replies.

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
:lol: ROFL! I have to agree... I have no desire to carry something that even LOOKS like a hand grenade! Not with how they treat folks nowadays that have TOY GUNS! :facepalm:

Andria

We are referring to the CoolFIre 1 which is a SS tube mod. The CoolFire II is the grenade.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Must have missed it, Dan...

Need more coffee! :w00t:

Exactly! When I saw that "elegant lines" business about the CF2... I'm thinking... only if you're an anarchist! :facepalm:

Andria

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
Exactly! When I saw that "elegant lines" business about the CF2... I'm thinking... only if you're an anarchist! :facepalm:

Andria

The strange thing is that darn grenade is the most comfortable mod I ever held in my hand. Just wish it was an 18650.

caroloto

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2014
Freeport, IL
@PaulBHC

Cool!

Any good US vendors for that?

Thanks

Eric

I found a vendor in the US whom is also an ECF member, plus I have ordered from them a couple of time and great customer service too. I thinking they have a coupon running right now? I will check my email to see if I still have it.
Innokin Arachnid Mechanical Mod l Breazy.com

The coupon for 20% off ended on Sunday night. Yet they have coupons alot and you might want to sign up for their newletter (email).

Reactions: Oregon Linda

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Guys and Ladies,

I have no idea if any of you might be in the market for the VV V3 or V4s, but I came across a vendor of vendors. EXCELLENT CS and prices that will make your head spin!

I ordered several on 9/1. That's TWO days ago, and they are in my hands as of this afternoon. So in addition to such amazing CS, fabulous prices, the shipping was unbelievably fast. I HIGHLY recommend these guys.

You searched for innokin - Vspot Vapes

PS. They have a lot of other stuff, too!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Such an individual decision, c3scott. I prefer the ergonomics of the CF4 to the MVP (anyday), as I prefer a more comfy and smaller device. The MVP did its job and did it well, but it always felt too boxy for my tastes.

This might just have to be one of those....... GET ONE OF EACH times. ;)

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
Finish staying nice on Coolfire? I may get a colored one.

On my black it's been durable, I have heard the blue or red wasn't as durable but it was just one guy. I haven't heard anyone else complain.

The CF4 is a great device, I don't know one person who has purchased one and not loved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread