Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I did. I didn't catch when it starts?

Brett said he was taking a long weekend and he also said his daughter was going thru some serious health issue. Sending a prayer that everything is ok.
I know. I'm wondering how his girl is doing.

Sale started this afternoon.

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
Off topic.. I listen to a lot of podcasts. This American Life is my favorite. The show from NPR. This weeks show was about Katrina and the 9th Ward. I think it's incredibly well done. Here's the desktop link of anyone wants to listen.
565: Lower 9 + 10

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
That's how it will work! You get to choose when to redeem your points. As long as you use them in 90 days, they will keep adding up.
That's a cool system, but I have a question; say you order $260 worth of juice and earn 260 points, would that be a 20% discount (10% per 100 points)?

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
That's a cool system, but I have a question; say you order $260 worth of juice and earn 260 points, would that be a 20% discount (10% per 100 points)?

It's not really related to a percentage discount. You would have $26 in savings on your next order. It's 1 point earned per $1 spent and each point is worth 10 cents. If you spend $100 and save $26, it's a 26% discount. If you spend $200 and save $26, it's a 13% discount.

See? Clear as mud. :)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
It's not really related to a percentage discount. You would have $26 in savings on your next order. It's 1 point earned per $1 spent and each point is worth 10 cents. If you spend $100 and save $26, it's a 26% discount. If you spend $200 and save $26, it's a 13% discount.

See? Clear as mud. :)
"I see!" said the blind man as he picked up his hammer and saw. Each point = 10 cents. Kewl. Only have to use them within 90 days, otherwise your points get reset back to zero, right?

Can they be used in addition to another sale discount? (Impossible this time since nobody has points accumulated yet, but you know what I mean.)

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
"I see!" said the blind man as he picked up his hammer and saw. Each point = 10 cents. Kewl. Only have to use them within 90 days, otherwise your points get reset back to zero, right?

Can they be used in addition to another sale discount? (Impossible this time since nobody has points accumulated yet, but you know what I mean.)

LOL! Points earned from an order are good for 90 days. If you have 60 points you earned this month, then earn another 50 next month without using your first 60, you have 110 points. 90 days after your first 60 were earned, those 60 points are "sunsetted" - retired unused. Your 50 points remain until their 90 days are up, or until you use them - whichever comes first. (Do we have a headache yet?)

Yes, Heather's Points can be used in addition to a sale discount. Since the discount reduces your order sub-total, you will earn fewer points on the order you are placing.

Raise your hand if you love math! Weeeeeee!

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Morning Army, and thank you for the note April (Yes, I get email alerts). I guess I just kinda crawled into my own little shell for a while...
I really don't like winter (or the arthritic pain it brings) but I have just about had enough of this summer. The heat and humidity just never let up in the Carolinas this year. I can't imagine living on the Southern Coast this year, y'all must've been roasted.
My daughter has been experiencing severe cluster-like headaches for years. She was diagnosed with a blood vein in the left side of her head that didn't form properly as she grew up. Surgery was an option, but they decided to try radiology instead. This mis-treatment has caused her partial paralysis on her right side. She drags her right foot when she walks, and can't use her right hand. (thankfully she's left handed). I come home from work and find her sitting on the back deck, staring off into the woods. An attractive 34 year old brunette, home, single, childless and now disabled. Yesterday I just walked up and said "Hey ! You do know there are still people who love you, right ?" Maybe this weekend I'll take Mamaw and Judy to Longhorn for supper...
11182135_10152647791076910_6509223120304040955_n_zpsg6mepmtv.jpg

Today begins my five day weekend. Mamaw has several projects in mind, of course, but I'll try to check in a little more frequently....

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread