15 million prize family chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
Slather it in garlic butter, roll the edges in cracked pepper, and throw on a it grill while I sauté mushrooms......yummmmmm

Ohh I am going to try that!!

I typically like a thicker type cut of steak but I have a really good Cuban steak recipe where you use thinner cuts.
It is called Palamillo

Top sirlion 1/2 inch thck or less.
marinade in Fresh crushed garlic, salt, thinly sliced onion , 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil , 1/2 cup sour orange juice
(if you cannot find sour orange juice then use 1/4 cup of regular orange juice and 1/4 cup of lemon juice)
Quickly grill or pan grill in a cast iron skillet.
Top with chopped onion, parsley and lime juice

I like to serve this with black beans and rice rather than my typical potatoes etc.

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
OMG!! I am not typicaly jumpy or nervous at all sitting on the screened porch at night.

But there was just something outside. It sounded big. I swear it I heard it breathing. Totally freaked me out.. I ran in the house and turned on the front light, which does not illuminate much.
By the time I came back outside I could hear whatever it was smashing around in the shrubs in the center of the driveway.

Scared the heck out of me LOLOL! That is was I get for thinking I am all brave and not afraid living in the woods at night :)

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
OMG!! I am not typicaly jumpy or nervous at all sitting on the screened porch at night.

But there was just something outside. It sounded big. I swear it I heard it breathing. Totally freaked me out.. I ran in the house and turned on the front light, which does not illuminate much.
By the time I came back outside I could hear whatever it was smashing around in the shrubs in the center of the driveway.

Scared the heck out of me LOLOL! That is was I get for thinking I am all brave and not afraid living in the woods at night :)
Ive been watching Monster Quest on Netflix...today the episode was about the "Skunk Ape" in Florida!

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
That really makes all the difference. Glad that you found someone you like!

My neighbor Amanda goes to this same dentist and said they were nice so I trusted her word for it. Happily she was right!
She does not have the best teeth either so it was important that they had not made her feel badly about that.

The poor dental tech felt so bad because the little clippy thing that holds the bib on got slightly caught in my hair.
Seriously it did not hurt at all.. I just laughed and told her not to worry at all it gets stuck in the weirdest places all of the time!

M (hubby) went to the grocery store.. I had him buy my favorites foods in preparation for when I can eat! Steak and potatoes, broccoli, mushrooms and bernaise sauce.
I am happy that you found a good dentist! I lose alot of respect for dentists when I hear about them treating people badly or make them feel bad if their teeth are not the greatest :( Compassion is something very hard to find in many people.
Yay on the steak! Very sweet of hubby to get your favorite foods! My hubby made steak for me twice this week :) He is a wonderful cook, and amazing with steak :) He is just all around wonderful [emoji175] [emoji173] [emoji176]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread